HEART NO KUNI NO ALICE || 40

"E-Excuse me?" I squeak as Ace presses his lips against my ear. His fingers run up my arm slowly, and with him being a ridiculous yandere serial killer and all (which is most definitely not a turn on, by the way), the softness of his touch surprised me.

"I'll help you out." He says smoothly as he proceeds to place his left hand on my back.

Oh no.

No.

No.

No.

It takes a lot of strength to push Ace off -- both mentally, because I had to prepare myself for adding myself to his hit list, and physically, because everyone in this damn wonderland world is built so goddamn well-- and he pulls a mock surprised face.

He pouts. "No?"

No!

"Touch me again, Ace," I begin as I open the cutlery draw that is behind me and pull out a knife. "And I'll gut you. I'll gut you. I will straight up gut you."

Ace smirks, why is this bastard so smug looking whenever he's being genuine--!

 "Wow! You're going to gut me with a butter knife?"

To this, I gulp, but persevere. Nothing he says is going to get to me, even if he was right, and I was a complete idiot that grabbed the worst type of knife for stabbing people with. "Well, blunt knives are better for stabbing people with, because it leaves a greater internal impact, but yes, I am going to gut you with a butter knife if you dare come near me."

Stupidly, I realise that he's just catalogued the information I had just told him, and was most likely going to try it out at some point in time. Great. I just gave this damn yandere dangerous advice.

He's still smug looking when he says, "You dare me, do you?"

 It's at this point that I realise that I'm an even bigger idiot that I give myself credit for. Ace is already so damn close to me. I can feel the pressure of his hips pressing against my own, his shoulders are pinned against mine (again, he surprises me by not digging himself into my injured arm). I can feel the sensual force of his exhales against my face and neck, and I can feel his right hand playing with my fingers. He easily takes the pathetic butter knife out of my weak grasp. 

"What will you do now, Alex?" Ace speaks slowly, almost tauntingly, against my jaw. Both his breath and his words lightly skim over my neck. I pray to some holy deity of sorts that he's not going to try anything, because I'll look so shameful with a giant hickey from Boris on one side of my neck and a hickey from Ace on the other.

"I--"

A-Are those his lips against my skin?

Admittedly, I'm surprised (and also grateful) with how slow he's being with this. Alice never had such treatment. Now I'm panicking. My only form of defence, that stupid baby knife, is gone because he'd tossed it onto the floor earlier, and he's so close I can't even knee him in the crotch.

But all at once, my body is suddenly light and free from his weight. Ace pulls back and runs a hand through his almost messy brown hair. 

He flashes that signature smile.

"Got you, didn't I?"

And with that, he walks out of the kitchen and begins to whine at Julius, complaining about how bored he is.

What the fuck.