HEART NO KUNI NO ALEX || 20

"Oh, shit..." Boris hisses as the window opens. The twins were here, and being the perverted people they are (Well, like any Heart Resident is) they're obviously going to assume something happened between Boris and myself since we're in the same bed and are both topless. Although on the topless part, they may just realise the room gets stuffy.

"Big brotheeeeeer!" Dum pokes his head through the window, but for once, his big smile dispears as he see's me.

"Boris, and... bro." He mutteres quietly just before Dee enters. Dee's eyes widen, his expression identical to his brother.

 "Er," Boris and I look at eachother, then to the twins. "This isn't what it—"

"BORIS!" They yell angrily as they jump through the window, axe's gripped tightly, pointed at the very cat they were screaming about. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU—"

 "Nothing happened!" Boris suddenly pulls his gun out, "We only slept!"

"Together!" The twins shout in unison.

"Shut up!" I demand, "Julius and Ace are next door!"

Dum gasped, "B- big bro!" He wailed, God, he looked like he was going to cry. "You and Boris— even though Julius and Ace were here, you still—"

I frown and Boris huffs, "We didn't have sex!"

The twins fall silent, "...You didn't?"

"No!" I sigh loudly, "Boris is just lazy and couldn't be bothered to walk home."

"B- But you're topless." Dee gives Dum a confused look. Boris scratches his ear, "This room gets warm."

Axe's fall to the floor and the twins jump onto the bed and hug me, "Big brother is still pure! Hooray!"

I groan. Was this a game? Who could get me first? I don't want to play. I don't like games. Dum looks up at me, "Next time, brother and I get bro, okay? It's not fair if it's only Boris."

 I stutter, "Wh- w- what? This will not be happening a second time. With anyone."

"Why not?" The twins and Boris wail. I look up at Boris and mentally slap him. Oh, God, not you too! Stupid cat.

"Oh, twins," Boris's voice is calm somehow, like he's completely forgotten the fact that the twins were literally just about to kill him, "What are you doing here, anyway?"

"We wanted to see bro~!" They grin. "Boss is at a meeting, so we decided to come here!~"

"Oh," I scratch the back of my head, "There's no point in that. I'm pretty boring, afterall." The twins smirked, "Then lets have fun and play a game!"

"What kind of game?" Boris joins in. I gulp; they were leaning in, I could feel it. Dee's smirk grew wider, "Well--"

"PARTY'S OVER, KIDS!~" Ace bursts into the room, "Alex, lying is bad! And you're not allowed to smuggle people in Wonderland!"

[wOW WHAT IS THIS]