HEART NO KUNI NO ALEX || 15

"Urgh," I groaned to no-one in particular, "I hate this place! I wanna go home!"

A sudden rustle in the bushes behind me causes me to stop walking. I look at said bush, and the hands ripping it apart.

"Oh? Well, that's not very nice. Everyone loves you here, y'know?" Ace smiled. Creepy smile. Creepy yandere. Needless to say, I do not like this yandere. Even if he did help me out at the castle.

"Are you lost?" I asked.

Ace's smile brightened, "As a matter of fact, I am! Help a friend out, Alex?"

I hid my shudder.

We are not friends, yandere-kun.

I sheepishly rub the back of my neck, "Well, that depends on where you want to go. I'm new here, afterall."

"We're going to the same location," He holds up a bag of clocks, "To Julius."

"Oh," I let out, "Well then we're going this way."

"Lead the way, Alex."

To be perfectly honest, I definitely did not trust Ace. At all. I most certainly did not want to be alone in a forest with him. Then again, Alice was forced to sleep in the same tent as him. She wouldn't tell me the rest, but I swear, if he touched her--

"We're here~!" He hummed as we left the forest. Ace looked at me, "Wow, Alex. You really know your way around Wonderland."

I shrugged, "I have good memory and sense of direction. Unlike a certain someone."

"Ahh~ You're quite sassy." He laughed as he opens the door.

"I am not." I protested. Seriously, why does everyone think I'm sassy?

I walk around the Clock Tower, and finally find Julius's hide out, "I'm back, Julius; and I've bought company. Not the best, but it'll do."

Ace looked at me as he put the bag of broken clocks on the desk, "How mean, Alex." He then looks at Julius, "Hey, guess what he was saying today, Julius! Alex wants to go home."

Julius glanced at me, then to Ace, and lastly at the clocks. "If he wants to go home, he wants to go home." He replied calmly, "It's understandable; Alice wanted to leave, also."

"But then Alice didn't want to leave~" Ace retorted, still sounding cheery yet his words sounded slightly different.

Ah, will he show his yandere side?

He shrugs, "Well, Julius has a point~ If Alex wants to leave, then Alex wants to leave."

I ignore their conversation and walk into my room.

Of course I want to leave. I don't want to stay in a place where people kill for amusement. I don't want to stay in a place where it's normal for people to be part animal.

Seriously, P-- Boris. Cat ears? Elliot and Peter with their rabbit ears?

On the other hand, I want to stay. I want to stay so I can apologise to Boris, because I was an idiot. I want to stay for the twins, because I think they'd snap if I left. I want to stay so I can make Blood realise he's a douche and I don't listen to douche's.