chapter 14- start and end of feuds

You finished putting on your suit on as you see Jenna stirring awake, you smile and walk over to her side of the bed to give her a soft kiss, one she returns before sitting up

Jenna: morning"

y/n: morning Jen, coffees on the way, but i gotta get to the oval but if you need anything stop by"

Jenna: okay, love you"

y/n: i love you too, see you later"

You kiss her one last time before walking out of the room, as you walk through the halls yout chief of staff walks up to you with a phone in hand

Kevin: i have the british prime minister sir"

y/n: thank you"

Kevin then hands you the phone before walking away, you then hold it to your ear

y/n: prime minister, if you've watched the news then you know we have a few things to talk about"

Wilson: let's start with why the hell you spoke to the russian minister before me"

y/n: oh that's easy, one; talking to you wouldn't have done anything, two; by eliminating one side of the conflict i eliminate the entire thing, now that the russians and chinese are standing down you have to"

Wilson: Why's that?"

y/n: cause now you are the aggressor more than you already were but then the rest of nato won't back you and might even be forced to remove the uk from the alliance all together, from there your sanctions will be pointless"

Wilson: you also have a great deal to lose"

y/n: you mean the military bases i have in the uk? Sure I'll have to spend a few million packing them up but then what? I move them here and gain more domestic security and you lose the millions of dollars we give you for the land they are on, then you lose our air force coverage, and military sims show that cripples your military capability so who here stands to lose more? Me or you?"

Wilson: ...what's option b?"

You smirk and check your watch

y/n: in five hours i will be hosting a nato summit, once you arrive you will announce the end of sanctions and all responsive military activity towards russia and china, that is option b"

Wilson: fine, but consider the friendship between the us and uk over"

y/n: fine by me"

You then hang up with a smile edged on your face, you then call minister Petrov, he answers after a few rings

y/n: it's done, the uk is going to announce the end of the sanctions"

Petrov: thank you mister president...i have an idea"

You open the oval office door and walk to your desk, you then sit down at your desk before grabbing a pen and paper

y/n: what is it?"

Petrov: an alliance, one between every nuclear superpower. I spoke with the chinese president and he agreed to join if you get senate approval, the only issue is the uk and north korea"

y/n: hm, i'll present the idea to a few senators, ill get back to you as soon as i can"

Petrov; thank you, good day mister president"

The man then hung up as you wrote the entire idea on a piece of paper before calling Charles into your office, once he arrives you tell him to take a seat before handing him the paper