Chapter 7: Movie Night

I entered the kitchen to a delicious smell.

"Pot roast?" I asked, excited.

"Yep!" Bruce replied, putting a pot full of the juicy meat onto the middle of the table.

Everyone began to spoon out meat for themselves while I waited patiently for them to finish. Once they were done I put a healthy amount of meat onto two plates, along with some vegetables.

"Where'r you going?" Tony asked, his mouth full.

"Loki requested that I brought dinner to him in his room, he's not feeling well." I replied.

"Is he alright?" Thor asked.

"Yeah, I think he's just tired."

I made my way to his room and opened the door.

"Your dinner is served!" I exclaimed, making a dramatic entrance.

He chuckled. "I waited five whole minutes, I'm giving you a one star."

"Y'know, your food doesn't have to be warm and juicy. I could always just-"

"Nevermind. Three stars."

"That's more like it." You handed his food to him.

"Im never eating here again. The service is way too pushy." He said sarcastically and I laughed. "...aren't you going to eat in there with everyone else?" He asked after a moment.

"...I was planning on eating in here with you, if you were ok with it. I just thought you could use the company." I replied shyly.

"Of course." He replied, a strange expression on his face. "...thank you."

I smiled. "Anytime."

We just talked about random things while we ate, like the time he stabbed Thor when they were both eight.

"Wait what? You pretended to be a snake and he picked you up, then you stabbed him?"

"Yep." He had a proud look on his face.

"Talk about sibling rivalry." I muttered and he punched my arm playfully.

We sat in comfortable silence for a while.

"Hey... I think it's movie night. You want me to grab my laptop and we can watch something?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied with a shrug.

I went to my room and fetched my laptop, along with some DVD's then returned.

We went through my movies for several minutes, picking carefully.

"Shrek?" I asked, Holding it up. "It's a good one."

"No." He replied, sifting through the PG-13 ones.

"What's this...Jurassic Park?"

"Ooh! That's a good one!"

"No..." he put it back.

I grabbed another one. "Pirates of the Caribbean? I have all of them."

"No...."

"Since when we're you so picky with movies?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Shh!" He shushed me. "I'm trying to think...what's this?" He picked up Lilo & Stitch.

Crap. I thought. That one always made me cry.

"This one intrigues me...let's watch it."

"Alright...but be warned, it's a tear jerker." I said.

"Ha. I'm made of stone, nothing can make me cry."