Chapter 11: Nightmares

The next ten minutes consisted of Loki basically screaming his lungs out at Thor about 'minding his own business'. Meanwhile, Thor was laughing like crazy and apologized every time Loki finished a sentence. I also was having a hard time controlling my laughter, the look on Loki's face when we first spotted Thor was priceless. He's so cute when he's flustered.

"-Never. Do that. Again." I heard Loki finish, his tone deadly.

"I won't brother! I promise." Thor replied, still grinning.

Loki was still glaring daggers at him, he really needed to chill out.

I took his hand and led him away.

"Goodnight, Thor!" I called.

"Have a lovely evening, (Y/N)!" Thor called back.

***

Ten minutes later, me and Loki are in my room, staring at the ceiling.

"I'm so sorry my brother interrupted our moment." He said at last.

"Don't worry about it." I replied with a smile. "Maybe next time it'll be even more romantic."

Loki didn't reply and I could see he was still quite frustrated.

I looked around for something to distract him and I saw some buttons by my bed.

"What do these do?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He looked over to where I was looking. "I don't know." He shrugged.

I pushed one and immediately the bed began massaging us.

"Ok, why didn't you tell me the beds here could do this?" I asked.

"I also didn't know they could." Loki replied. "Push another." I pushed the red one and the bed began to heat up.

"This will be nice for winter." I commented.

"Agreed, this does feel quite nice, as long as it doesn't get too warm."

I pushed the blue one and the bed began to feel nice and cool.

I practically melted into the bed, it felt so good.

Loki looked at me and smiled. "I enjoy this one as well. Now try the black one."

I pushed the black one and immediately the bed began to move like a ship on rough waters.

"How is this supposed to help you sleep?" Loki questioned, holding on with a death-grip.

"I don't know." I replied. "But, do you know what it is good for?" I looked at him mischievously.

"What?" He asked, a note of caution in his voice.

I smacked him in the face playfully with a pillow. "Pillow fights!"

"Oh no my dear, you do not want to get into a pillow fight with the god of mischief." He warned.

I smacked him again. "I'll take my chances."

"It's on."

With that, he smacked me in the face with a pillow, nearly causing me to fall off the bed.

"Your going down."

***

An hour later, we were both panting on the now still bed, trying to catch our breath and feathers from the pillows were everywhere, even our hair.

"That...was fun." He breathed.

"I agree." I replied, snuggling closer to him.

He tensed up at first, but then slowly wrapped his arm around me.