Chapter 8: Going To Asgard

Loki pov

"You look tired." I commented, noticing Y/N's eyes starting to droop.

"No I'm not." She replied with a yawn, but a second later I could hear soft snores coming from her.

"I think you are." I said, chuckling softly.

I got up and carefully scooped her into my arms, doing my best not to wake her. I asked Jarvis to open the door to my room and looked around to make sure no one around. Seeing no one, I tiptoed across to her room, only to hear my brother's voice behind me. Why won't he leave me alone!?

"Hey brother what have you got- is that lady Y/N?" I heard him ask. "What did you-"

"Before you ask, No I didn't do a thing to her, she just fell asleep while we were talking." I stated truthfully, turning to face him.

Thor searched my face to see if I was telling the truth, for some reason he was always able to tell if I was lying or not.

"Alright, I believe you." He said at last, then smirked at me. "You like her don't you?"

I felt the color rush to my face. "What kind of question is that? She's just a friend."

Thor's smile grew wider. Darn it!

"Nice try, brother." He said. "You definitely do."

"You will not say a word to anyone. Am I clear?" I said threateningly.

"Perfectly!" Thor replied, backing off while chuckling. "You should tell her." He said after a moment.

"We've only known each other for a month, I can't just-"

"A month is long enough! Jane and I had our first kiss when we only knew each other for a few weeks!"

"...I'll think about it." I said at last.

Thor squealed.

"Quiet! You'll wake her!" I said, noticing her stirring.

"Sorry!" He whispered.

Y/N stirred and snuggled in closer to my chest, making my face grow hotter.

"I'm going to go and put her to bed, but there is something I want to talk to you about."

"What's that?" He asked.

"I believe she's Asgardian."

***
Your pov

I woke up to find I was still in yesterday's clothes.

"What the heck...?" I then remembered yesterday.

Oh no...I must've fallen asleep in his bed! I thought frantically.

I quickly got up and changed then ran into the kitchen to find Loki already up, sipping coffee.

"Good morning." He said with a smirk.

"Good morning." I replied, a little shyly. "Did...did I fall asleep in your bed last night?"

"Yes you did." He replied.

I was about to freak out and apologize when he spoke again.

"I didn't mind though. In fact, it was quite adorable."

I felt the blood rush to my face. Did he just call me adorable!?

Loki spoke again. "I hope you don't mind, but I would like to start training a bit earlier today. I want to test just how strong your powers can get. Along with some more physical exercises."