Chapter 10: Stargazing

Loki pov

I barely had anytime to catch Y/N before she fainted, and honestly I couldn't blame her for doing so, that must be quite a shock.

I had to convince the healers and Thor she was fine so I could take her to her guest room to let her recover, they let us go only after running her vitals and making sure they were normal.

I made my way to her assigned room with her sleeping form in my arms, she looked so beautiful just then I had to fight the urge to stare. Once there I carefully laid her down on the bed and sat next to her, I didn't want her to be alone when she woke up.

Y/N pov

The first thing I noticed was how soft the ground that I was laying on was, then I shot bolt upright, startling Loki who was sitting in a chair next to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out. Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I will be." I replied, rubbing my eyes. "That was just...a lot to take in." I wondered why I suddenly felt the urge to cry.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you. You're not alone." Loki said, taking my hand. "You sure you're alright?" He asked, suddenly noticing the tears falling down my face.

"My whole life...my whole life has been a lie. I don't know what's true anymore and what's not and-" I was cut off by Loki sitting beside me on the bed and pulling me into his arms, which I gladly fell into.

"It's alright." He said softly, stroking my hair. "I know how you feel, my whole life I thought I was Asgardian, until that day a Frost Giant grabbed my arm and instead of giving me frostbite, turned it blue."

"That makes one thing we have in common, thinking we're one thing our whole life, but turning out to be another." I commented.

"Mhm."

I took a deep breath then sat up. "Alright, I think I'm ok now." I said, wiping my eyes. "Thank you."

"Anytime." He replied with a smile. "Oh, one more thing."

"Yes?"

He snapped his fingers and suddenly two plates of food appeared.

"I figured you may want to eat in here after your little...show."

I smiled at him greatfully. "Your spoiling me."

He shrugged. "It's what I do."

We ate in a pleasant silence for a while, looking out my window and admiring the sunset. It was without a doubt, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, all the colors seemed to be dancing together in harmony.

Once we finished, Loki snapped his fingers, making the plates disappear.

"You want to see something cool?" He asked.

"Yes!" I replied excitedly.

***

We ran down several hallways until we stood in front of a pair of large doors.

"Close your eyes."

I obeyed and heard the sound of the door open.

I almost peeked until I felt hands holding my own and gently guide me inside. The hands were cold and smooth, yet firm and comfortable all at the same time. It was definitely Loki's.

I heard the sound of another door open and I felt a breeze which meant we were outside.

"Ok...open your eyes."

I opened them and gasped. The sky was covered in stars and somehow more beautiful than the sunset.

 The sky was covered in stars and somehow more beautiful than the sunset