Chapter 20: Sakaar

I woke up with a dull throbbing in my head and opened my eyes to find I was surrounded by tons of garbage. I immediately sat up remembering what happened and quickly looked around for my boyfriend.

"Loki? Loki!" I called, searching through the garbage piles. "LOKI!!"

I was about to freak out when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"(Y/n)? Where are you?"

"Over here!" I ran towards the sweet sound of his voice and a second later I'm in his arms.

"There you are." He said with relief, stroking my tangled hair.

"I was so worried..." I hugged him tighter which caused him to suddenly let out a sharp cry of pain. "Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes...I will be." He breathed, clutching his stomach.

"What happened?"

"I was just stabbed with my own knife in the portal. I'm fine though!" He added hastily.

"You what!? Let me see."

"Oh no darling, I don't think-"

I glared at him. "I am a certified nurse. Let me see it."

He seemed taken aback at my sudden change of demeanor, but obeyed and lifted up his shirt, revealing a nasty-looking stab wound.

"We gotta get that cleaned up." I said as I examined it, and tried to ignore the feeling of his six pack.

Not now, (y/n). Not now.

"Um yeah, but how do we do that? In case you haven't noticed, we're stuck in the middle of knowhere!" He said angrily.

I raised an eyebrow at the way he talked to me just then. "Um, I most certainly have noticed. I'm just saying we need to take care of that soon." I replied, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, but how!?" He yelled, taking me by surprise. "You don't have any of your equipment, plus we're all alone-"

"I don't know!" I interrupted. "But for now, let's try and find some civilization. I'm sure there's one around here, I just..."

"You just what?"

"I don't want to lose you." That made his eyes immediately soften and he pulled me into another hug.

"Oh love, it'll take a lot more than this to kill me. ...I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I don't know what got into me."

That made me melt into the hug. "I forgive you, my love."

The sound of a ship landing made us both jump, and he wrapped his arms around me protectively as a drunk-looking woman stepped out of the ship.

"Who are you?" Loki asked.

She suddenly threw two small disc looking objects and they latched onto our necks painfully.

"You're mine." She replied.

"Whoa, whoa wait just a-" I was interrupted by a sudden electrical shock going through my body and I fell unconscious.

***

I heard the sound of a large ship land just outside the palace

"(Y/n)." Said a woman with blonde hair and (e/c) eyes

"Yes, mother?" A little girl with (h/c) and (e/c) replied.

"Promise me, if something goes wrong, you will go straight to Hiemdall. He will know what to do."

"Yes mommy."

The doors opened and a large blurry figure stepped into the room. "Hello Iduna, we meet again."

***

I woke up strapped to a chair with loads of strange people staring at me. "Wha-"

"Ah! Your girlfriend's finally awake." Said a man who was sitting on a throne with a line of blue face paint on his chin.

"(Y/n), are you alright?" Loki asked.

"Yeah." I lied. I had just seen my mom, and I now knew her name was Iduna.

"Well good morning sunshine, and welcome to Sakaar. I am the Grandmaster." The man said, a friendly smile on his face.
"You are very lucky, your boyfriend here was just talking about how famous you two are on your home planet. It is very nice to meet some fellow celebrities."

"Um..." I looked at Loki, who gave me a look and I understood the assignment immediately. "Yeah! Same here!" I finished.

"Undo the shock thingy's." He said, snapping his fingers and immediately the things on our necks came off. "You two are now part of my personal court. Congratulations!"

"Thank you." Me and Loki both said in unison.

"Now, I'm assuming you two will be sharing a room?"

I felt my cheeks go red. "Um-"

"Great! Tom and Mary," He said to two of his servants. "Please escort these two to their room."

Yay another chapter

Memes