Chapter 9: The Truth

As we rode to the golden palace in the distance I looked around in awe, everything was absolutely breathtaking. The rainbow bridge sparkled brightly as we rode, and nearly everything in the city was a beautiful gold color, but what really got my attention was the sky. The sky was breathtaking, it seemed as though you could see every star in the galaxy, there were also a few planets sprinkled here and there, and you could see them clearly as if through a telescope.

I was so focused on the scenery I didn't even noticed we stopped until Loki said something.

"Y/N, we're here."

I snapped out of my daydream to find Loki next to me with a grin on his face.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked.

"Yes...I've never seen anything like this." I replied as he helped me down.

As we entered the palace I suddenly became very self-conscious of the clothes I was wearing, I was only in a plain T-shirt and jeans. Loki seemed to notice and after a brief flash of green I was in the prettiest rose colored dress.

 Loki seemed to notice and after a brief flash of green I was in the prettiest rose colored dress

"You didn't have to do that." I whispered.

"I know." He replied with a wink, making me blush.

Thor turned his head hearing us whispering and smiled. "You look lovely, Y/N." He commented.

"Thanks." I replied, blushing even more.

We entered into what I guessed was the throne room because of how magnificent it was, and because of the giant throne at the end of the hallway.

"My sons, welcome home." Said a voice.

I turned and saw an old man enter the room. He was wearing shining golden armor with a scarlet cape like Thor and a golden eyepatch on his left eye.

"Who is this fine young lady?" He asked as he approach us.

"This is lady Y/N of Midgard." Loki replied.

The man's face expression immediately changed to stern and angry.

"Sons you know the rule, no Midgardians are allowed in Asgard under any-"

"That's the thing father." Thor interrupted. "We don't think she's Midgardian."

The man glanced at me again and I smiled sheepishly.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because..." Thor brought out a dented piece of metal. "She dented Asgardian metal with her powers."

The man's eye widened as he examined it. "Send her to the healers to have her blood tested. Y/N, you might be here a few days."

Thor and Loki both nodded then led me across several more hallways until we arrived at the healer's. They explained the situation and the healer's immediately took some of my blood.