Chapter 14: Hangover

Me and Loki entered the living room to find all the guests saying goodbye and leaving, apparently the party had ended and only Steve, me, and Loki were still sober. The rest were...let's just say quite out of it.

Tony, Clint, and Bruce were both singing some kind of Christmas carol, Nat had passed out on the couch, and apparently Thor had secretly brought some Asgardian drink that was very strong, even for a god and was currently attempting to flirt with a houseplant.

"Ten minutes." Loki said. "We were only gone...for ten minutes."

"Oh yes, m'lady." Thor said, slurring quite a bit on his words. "You are...very beautiful. Love the hair."

I couldn't help it anymore, I burst out laughing.

"It's times like this I'm thankful I'm adopted." Loki said, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, watch this." I told him.

He immediately got a mischievous glint in his eye. "What are you doing?"

I got out my phone and started recording him and the plant.

"I'm gonna post this on the internet."

"Why'r you so darn quiet?" Thor asked the plant, putting his arm around it. "I don't bite, it's my brother that does that. Did you know he's adopted? Oh! You like my hair? Thanks, I grew it myself."

"Hey, Thor! Smile for the camera!" I said.

He turned to me and grinned, hugging the plant.

"Got it." I said, ending the recording. This was gonna go viral.

"Make sure you let everyone know her name is Lavatory." He said, leaning on the poor plant.

"Her name is bathroom?" Loki asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, it's Lavaaaa..." Thor passed out before he could finish the sentence.

"Just wait until Jane hear's about this." Loki said, chuckling.

"Uh oh, who's she?" I asked.

"Thor's real girlfriend." He replied.

I busted out laughing again. "We need to do this more often." I said, wiping my eyes.

"Agreed." Loki said, laughing a bit himself.

By the time Tony convinced Bruce and Clint to go to bed, we had somehow managed to drag Thor into his bed, and for fun I put the houseplant by him and took another picture. This was too good.

"Alright you two, we should probably be in bed like the rest of theme." Tony said, putting a blanket on Nat, who was still on the couch, completely out.

"Yessir. G'night." I said.

"Way ahead of you." Loki said.

We both made our way to our rooms and stopped once we reached there and looked at each other.

"I had a wonderful time with you today." Loki said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Me too. I can already tell our relationship will be a good one." I replied.

We both hugged and kissed each other goodnight and went into our rooms, full of joy.

***

I woke up to my clock saying 8:00.am. I had slept in quite a bit. I got up, not even bothering to change out of my pj's, and went to the kitchen for some breakfast.

I put my toast in and waited patiently.

I should probably make breakfast for everyone. I thought, since most of them would probably have a hangover from last night.