*+:。.。𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 || 𝐏𝐞𝐞𝐤-𝐚-𝐛𝐨𝐨。.。:+*

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜...

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝟐𝟎%███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

【!!ADMIN NOTICE!!】

✎ I would like to increase reader comments/participation because well, your guy's comments never fail to bring a smile to my face. 

Who's your favorite character from the Creepypasta series and why?

『• • • ✎ • • •』

I found my head perched in my hand as I monotonously awaited the next customer. It appeared that this particular shift would fall nothing short of typical.

Or so, that's what I thought. I do not believe being held at gunpoint was very typical.

My heart rate spiked as the touch of cold steel taunted me. My body was paralyzed with fear, unable to process what was occurring as time seemed to slow down. All that was left was the deafening silence of a life-threatening situation I somehow managed to get tangled into.

With a heavy swallow, I steadily shift my eyes to get a look at the culprit. I remained a steadfast façade of calmness as to not urge the assailant in any way.

"Robbery huh? Well...this place lacked security anyway..."

I realized this guy's build and appearance matched perfectly with the individual I sat next to on the bus. Only, in replacement of the black surgical mask was a white mask plastered with feminine features.

Processing what was happening, I took a deep breath in an attempt to unravel my panic. I knew I had to remain calm if I wanted to live to see another day. Honestly, if this is the way I go, I wouldn't mind. Just too cliche for me. [I too am picky of the way I die] I slowly raised my hands up, signaling I was willing to comply.

"Smart." The man noted with a low-husky voice. Something I should remember if I survive this.

"What is it that you want?" I asked in a monotone voice hindering any type of intention.

He chuckled once again, probably with the satisfaction at how compliant I was.

"You're probably thinking I want money, oddly enough, I want you," he said.

'Huh? The fuck?'

"I beg your pardon?" I gently inquired, tilting my head ever so cautiously.

"You got ears right? I said I want you" Annoyance laced his voice, his gun never lowering from the paralyzing aim held at me.

'Shit...I'm not getting out of here after all...let me try compromising...'

"Okay okay, I'll go with you..." I let my hands slowly fall to my sides. Attempting to fool him, I allow my eyes to wander behind them. I let my eyes widen and my eyes twitched into a relieved smile. My intent was to make it seem someone had arrived to my rescue. (tsk, if only that could be true)

His head turned, allowing the opportunity to disarm him to open for a slither of a moment. Utilizing what I had learned in self-defense, I palm-striked his jaw with my right hand while my left hand swiftly grabbed hold of the gun and his thumb. After successfully landing a blow to his face, causing him to lose equilibrium, I quickly wrapped my hand around his arm, twisting it so he was in an armlock. I swiftly disarm him, now pointing the gun directly at him.