Ep 15: The First Day! Part 2

Back at the stadium, Valt faced down Fubuki as Valtryek sped through the tournament like a wicked bullet.

"Go even faster, Valtryek!" he cheered.

Valtryek glowed royal blue as it circled the stadium going faster and faster to the point it looked like a circle of glowing blue power.

"Forenous, don't give up!"

"Valtryek, Velocity Launch!"

Valtryek stopped for a brief moment and changed its trajectory launching itself straight at Forenous, bursting it instantly.

Fubuki's eyes widened in shock along with the rest of the stadium in sheer silence over this fast victory.

Valt only smiled and pumped his fist into the air as the crowd cheered. Fubuki meanwhile smiled declaring "You earned that Valt, I had no idea Valtryek had gotten this fast but the next round won't be the same."

With this declaration Fubuki's green and blue resonance surrounded his figure as he held out his bey with a smile.

The air stilled and intensified causing Valt to cover his eyes, even his footing lost grip as he was sent backwards.

"Now I will show you my true power," he said, looking Valt straight in the eye. With this Forenous rose up behind his figure arcing and looking straight at Valt as his hair started to dance with wind and force.

Valt only smiled at this and responded "I can't wait," as Valtryek did the same, holding out a sword, seriously.

Each of their resonances flowed into one another into the stadium as each smiled confident but happy.

Taking their launching positions they both counted down feeling the adrenaline in the air.

"3...2...1...Let it Rip!"

The crowd cheered as both beys entered the stadium with Valtryek speeding around, easily lapping Forenous.

"Uh oh, it looks like the second battle is turning out like the first!" Hanami announced.

"I don't think so!" Fubuki roared

"Forenous, do it now!"

At this, Forenous copied Valtryek's move, speeding up, mimicking its trajectory, glowing a strong teal.

Valt narrowed his eyes, lost, Theodore's power gave him the ability to copy anyone's power but what happened when it came to someone like Fubuki?

Both beys collided in a storm of energy and electricity as sparks and wind flew out of the stadium causing Valt to move backwards and Fubuki cover his eyes.

Finally, both beys flew up into the air, Valtryek hitting the ground first and then Forenous.

"Sorry Valt but you have to pack a punch behind your speed." Fubuki said.

The atmosphere shifted silent while Valt stared down in horror at Valtryek lying on the ground.

He'd been so excited to use Theodore's power but he supposed he still needed more practice before he could master it and using it in a tournament not having a handle on it could potentially be disastrous.

Picking up Valtryek he stared down in silence before whispering: "Valtryek, I'm lost I-I don't know what to do." He said, hanging his head disappointed.

Valtryek glowed and he looked up surprised, "Valt, just remember to focus on me, block out all unnecessary distractions."

"Unnecessary distractions..." Valt said to himself.