Ep 16: The First Day! Part 3

Meanwhile, back at the stadium Lui and Shu were duking it out with Shu already in the lead by two points. All he needed was one more point to win but Lui however was determined and wasn't giving up easily. Sweat dripped onto the floor as these two opponents stared at each other, determined and serious.

The air was charged with anticipation as Lui and Shu stood face to face in the center of the Beyblade stadium. The crowd could feel the intensity of the upcoming battles between these two legendary bladers as the atmosphere quieted.

"3... 2... 1... Let it Rip!"

The stadium erupted with energy as Wrath Luinior and Epic Spryzen shot into action, their bey spirits roaring with power. Their trajectories mirrored each other with uncanny precision, a testament to their long standing rivalry. They clashed fiercely in the center of the stadium, sparks flying as their beys collided.

Luinor's violet aura, Valt noticed, intertwined with Spryzen's red creating a mesmerizing display of colors.

Shu's eyes were sharp, hsi gaze locked onto Luinor's moves, analyzing every nuance of Wrath Luinor's attacks, thinking. On the sidelines, Lui watched the battle unfold with a smirk, relishing in the opportunity to take down Shu again, or so they all thought.

"I know your moves, Kurenai," Lui taunted, his voice tinged with amusement. "You even copy yourself, I know you use the same old rusty moves from when you were Red Eye ... .But it seems you're not the same blader you used to be. The last World Championship has had quite the influence on you." he remarked, smiling.

Shu's expression remained composed, but there was a hint of curiosity and frustration in his eyes. "You can't get to me Lui, I won't be defined by our match from two years ago. I am here to prove that I'm not the same but I don't need to prove anything to you. I'm in control now."

Lui's smirk widened. "In control, you say...You're just like me, Shu. We both have the power, but you're held back by your own fear. I know you still fear the dark power. I know why you're really here Shu. You want to prove to the world you're not the bad guy anymore."

"Don't compare me to you," Shu shot back, bitterness entering his voice. "I won't let that happen again, not while Valt's around."

Lui's eyes glinted with a mix of defiance and sadness "You think you're so great, Shu. Helping bladers with their dark powers." Lui said as he watched the stadium. Luinor held its ground against Spryzen but wasn't budging or slowing down. "But how can someone afraid of the dark power even help? The hard truth is Shu, we're all just bladers fighting for power and what happens when Valt isn't around to save you?" His voice held an edge of coldness, emphasizing the harsh reality he wanted Shu to confront.

With those words, the battle intensified, Luinor and Spryzen clashed with renewed energy, their spirits roaring with power and determination. The stadium trembled under the sheer raw energy and power they poured into their beys.

"Now then, Luinor show him our Wrath!"

Luinor glowed a brillant, blue and violet as the temperature cooled around the stadium. Lui smiled in response as his bey's sheer power

"Luinor, Wrath Upper!"

With this command, Luinor's Dragon heads moved, right as it made contact with Spryzen, sending it flying out of the stadium, bursting.

Lui smiled as the pieces of Spryzen fell back into the stadium reflecting Shu's surprised expression right back at him.

"God, you're so disappointing Shu, and here I was thinking you were a challenge." Lui remarked, his smirk spreading as he laughed.

For Valt and Shu, they were meant to be the shining stars of the blading world, beacons of every kid's dream to become the top bladers in the world. Yet, so far, everyone at the tournament had been showing them up, defeating their chances to shine.