UN's Time-Out Corner

UN: And the next one is-
Japan: Mr. UN, before we continue, may I ask you something?
UN: Sure!
Japan: Why do you have a time-out corner?
UN: When you're an organisation as large as me, your members won't always get along... My mother used to have problems with it too, and I saw how ill it made her... She always said they needed to just calm down, but she didn't know what to do...
But when I threw tantrums as a child, she'd sit me on the Naughty Step at the bottom of the stairs and leave me alone there and that worked on me, so when I came to power, I added a little stack of boxes that looked like stairs to that corner, which made it the Time-Out Corner we know and love today!
China: Love? I hate that corner!
UN: Don't worry, you'll grow to love it!
China: ...I doubt it.
UN: Trust me! You'll love it in the end!
Japan: Erm... Thank you, UN. It's a... wonderful corner...
UN: Aw, thank you! The corner really appreciates it!
UK: Corners don't have feelings, UN...
UN: Of course they do! I've even made a PowerPoint about it! Want me to show you it?
UK: UN... Nobody likes your PowerPoints.
UN: W-What?! I thought you all loved them!
***
UN: Anyone agree with me?
***
UN: N-No?
***
UN: O-OK, I u-understand... S-Sorry everyone, I-I'll do b-better next time...