{4}

I wake up to the sound of Han's alarm. I roll over, rubbing my tired eyes. When I stop rubbing them, my eyes land on the boy next to me. His silvery-purple hair falls over his closed eyes. I grab his phone, turning off the alarm, and waking him up myself.

"Han." I shake his arm trying to gently wake up, which works to some extent.

"What?" He groans tiredly.

"Han, you have to go back home," I whisper, "We both do, actually."

"Ten more minutes.." He grumbles. I groan in annoyance, before snaking my arms around his upper back, sitting him up in an attempt to wake him up more. He forcibly lays back down, and I try to figure out some way to hold him up...

Shit..I don't know if I should do that... I think to myself, but I'm not trying to get this kid in trouble on his first day hanging out with the only other kid his age near him. I sit in front of him, leaning forward to the point that I'm only a few inches from his face, and sit him up.

"Jisung, wake the fuck up."

"Ugh fine! What do you need Lee Know?" I clear my throat, scooting away from him. I can't tell if he noticed the way I'm flustered or just assumed it was because I had just woken up.

"I-We need to get home before our parents beat our asses, ok?" He tiredly.

"Shit, I forgot about that," He pauses, stretching, then continues, "Does my hair have anything in it?" I lean forward until our faces are only inches apart. I run my hand through his hair, but there's nothing in it. We stay close to each other for a few more seconds, before I clear my throat and lean back.

"Uhm-we should-probably go.." He leans back the same as me, visibly flustered, and says.

"Oh-yeah.." We get up, walking next to each other as the sunrise starts painting the sky shades of oranges, reds, and scarlets.

"You got my number, so text me whenever you wanna hang out, okay? I'll let Hyunjin know so you can meet him too." Jisung smiles at me.

"Yeah, of course." He responds. We arrive at my house, which is first on the street. Our eyes meet for a second, and I say.

"Uhm-bye, Han." The distance between us is only about five inches, but he closes it by wrapping his arms around me. I ease into the hug, my body melting into his arms. I hug him back, smiling to myself. He then pulls away, and says.

"Okay, see you later?" I nod.

"See you later, Jisung."