{11}

Sorry for constantly changing the POVs I write in this one is like, 3rd person??

Anyway, enjoy <3

~

"Oooh, who's the new boyfriend?" A higher-pitched girls voice says from the door.

"Good afternoon to you too, Yuna." Jisung says, and we sit up at the same time. In the doorway stands two girls, one with long black hair, and one with a slightly shorter haircut with blonde streaks in it. 

"So," The one with blonde streaks-Ryujin I'm assuming-starts as she walks in. "Who's your new man, Minho?" Lee Know shakes his head.

"This is Jisung. He isn't my 'man.' Jisung, this is Yuna and Ryujin." I greet them both, and they smile and wave back to me.

"Well, I'll leave you to be. Have fun." Yuna says with a playful wink. Lee Know scoffs.

"You guys seem close." He tells Jisung.

"Yeah, that's one way to put it." Jisung walks to his door to close it, and sits back down on the bed. He inches closer to Lee Know, who says.

"Can I...ask you something?" Jisung nods.

"Ask away." Lee Know nods, sighing like hes unsure if he should ask what hes going to or not.

"Who's that in the picture frame over there?" Lee Know points to the picture frame sitting on Jisung's desk. 

"Oh, that's my girlfriend, I guess." Lee Know's eyes widen.

"Girlfriend? I thought you-sorry. I thought you were like..For the guys.. " (A/N I'm hilarious, aren't I?) Minho stutters out.

"Well.." Jisung laughs, "I'm bi with a preference..Or I was, I guess." Jisung says, slowly choosing his words.

"Was?" Lee Know asks, and Jisung nods.

"I don't think I'm attracted to girls anymore." Lee Know nods.

"Well, why not? If you don't mind me asking." Jisung nods.

"Yeah, you're good. I'm not sure. I just have been uncomfortable every time I tell her 'I love you' or kiss her, or be physically intimate with her at all. At first I thought that I was asexual or aromantic, but then I met this guy, and I realized maybe I just wasn't attracted to girls at all anymore."

Lee Know nodded at Jisung's words.

"You're really well spoken, you know." Jisung laughs, flustered at the random compliment.

"Thanks, Lee Know." Lee Know nods, then asks the other.

"Are you gonna tell her? Your girlfriend I mean." Jisung sighs, and says.

"I have to, I just don't know how." 

"Well," Lee Know starts. "It seems intimidating having to tell someone such big news like this." Jisung nods, and Lee Know keeps talking.

"But she knows you're bisexual-or were at least, right?" Minho asks. 

"Yeah, she does." Minho nods.

"Okay, perfect. Then this won't be as difficult as it could have been." Jisung nods to show he's listening, and Lee Know continues talking.

"If I was in a situation like this, this is what I'd tell her..."

~The next day~

"Yunjin, you know how much I love you, right?" Jisung asks his soon to be ex girlfriend.

The dark haired girl nods.

"Of course babe. There was something you wanted to tell me?" She asks. Jisung cringes at the pet name.

"Well..You know how I'm bisexual right?" He asks. Yunjin nods slowly.

"I'm-I don't think I am anymore.." He waits for her reaction

"Like-You think you're straight, or you think you're gay?" Jisung exhales slowly.

"I think I'm gay, Yun." He uses her nickname, hoping to placate her. She exhales like shes relieved.

"Thank god, that makes this easier. I think I'm lesbian." Jisung lets out a relieved and nervous laugh.

"Wait-really?" She nods.

"Yes, I have a crush on this girl from my class, you know Miyawaki Sakura right?" Jisung nods.

"Yes, shes lesbian as well." He says.

"Really?" Yunjin asks. "Thank god, I was hoping so." Jisung asks.

"So, are we cool? We can still be friends of course." Yunjin nods.

"Yeah of course! I'm glad we got this figured out, honestly." She says. Jisung nods.

"Me too."

~

UPDATE FINALLY <3

I love yall sm thx for supporting me thru my slow updates 😛

Yes I randomly added Le Sserafim to my story, what abt it 🤨

Stan VCHA :)

Stream Vampire by Johnnie Guilbert <3

I hope ur ready to wait another month or two for an update :D

Stan HotCoolz (Yunjin x Sakura) <3

Love yall <3

-leebitwithlettuce