{10}

When we arrive at Jisung's house, his mom greets us like she's in a hurry.

"Hi there, boys. I have to get to Haneul's basketball game, but the older boys are staying here. Jisung, if you guys stay here, you have to keep an eye on them." Jisung nods as his mom starts making her way to the door.

"Yeah, we came here so Lee Know could meet them anyway." His mom nods before blowing a kiss and saying.

"Okay. Love you, make sure nothing happens while I'm gone, ok?" She says. Jisung smiles and responds.

Bye, Mom. I love you too." And with that, his mom leaves. I smile as he leads me to his room.

"You have a good relationship?" I ask. He nods.

"We try to." I smile, not wanting to pry further. As we walk up the stairs, two boys (younger than us) race across the landing at the top.

"Daehyun! Hajoon! You better not me running around in here. You know mom doesn't like it!" Han calls out. I laugh under my breath, and he says.

"What? If they mess up something, I get in trouble, too!" I smile in response before saying.

"You're just-" I pause, trying to pick my words.

I can't just say he's cute..

I continue. "Nothing. Introduce me." I say lightly. He nods.

"Daehyun, Hajoon! Theres someone here, they wanna meet you." The boys come rushing over and bow at me. Hajoon introduces himself first.

"I'm Han Hajoon. Nice to meet you." I bow back.

"Lee Minho, nice to meet you too." I turn the other boy. He bows and says.

"Han Daehyun." I bow in response.

"Nice to meet you." They run off once more.
"Just don't kill each other, okay? Where's Yuna?" Jisung asks.
"She's at Ryujin's house. They're supposed to be coming over here, though. Since mom left, she wants Yuna to be home." Han nods at the younger boy's words as he leads me in his room.
"Yuna is my younger sister. She has a girlfriend-Ryujin. They're great for each other, I'm happy for Yuna. I wish I had someone like Ryujin for myself." I nod at Jisungs words.
"I could be that person."
I whisper, not intending for him to hear, but he responds.
"Would you really?" He asks. We lay on his bed next to each other.
"I would be anything for you, Sungie."

Short because I needed to update 😈
I love you guys. Thanks for bearing with me through my slow ass updates 😭❤️