{7}

Before I start this chapter  I would like to preface-Hyunjin is 21, Minho is 22, and Han is 18

(This yearly difference is based on their current ages)

Hyunjin comes back with the food we ordered.

"Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" He asks, setting out our feast-tteokbokki, bindaetteok, kimbap, and Hotteok for desert. As he grabs drinks from the fridge for us all, Han answers.

"No, not really." Hyunjin gets 3 bottles of Soju, and shot glasses.

"Shot glasses optional." He says, setting down a bottle in front of each of us. I laugh, then look to Han.

"I promise we're not bad influences." I say. He smiles at me, then says.

"Are you kidding me? I've drank before!" Hyunjin and I laugh, before clinking our bottles, and drinking. Han makes a face at the bitter taste of alcohol.

Soon, we're all tipsy, maybe not drunk, but getting there.

"Oh my god, I should invite the others over, we can play 7 minutes in heaven." 

(Yes trope incoming cuz im a little bitch)

~time skip-Felix, Chan, Seungmin and Jeongin are here, cuz those r the other ships i like~

"Are you guys drunk?" Chan asks. He's like the dad of the group, always making sure everyone's okay. Hyunjin slurs his laughter, if thats even possible.

"Waddjyaaaa thinkkkk Channie?" He giggles, and Chan says.

"Oh boy...Wheres the alcohol? You can't just be drunk without me." The dad of the friend group that partakes in all the stupid activities we do.

Everyone's fucked up by the time we start the game. 

~

RULES IM GOING BY:

Im basically combining spin the bottle w 7mih here but oh well.

You spin a bottle, and whoever it lands on is who you go into the closet with...yea thats it

~

"Who's going first?" Seungmin asks. He holds his alcohol best out of the group.

"Hmmmm..Minhyung?" Hyunjin slurs my name and formality into one word. I reach over to the soju bottle on all fours, almost falling on my face which may have been a sign to stop but you know. 

I spin the bottle, and it spins for what feels like forever, but when it finally slows down...

Jeongin, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Channie, Han, Jeongin, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Channie....Han

And it stops.

On Han.

"Ooooohhh." The group goes in unison. Han smiles at me, his cheeks flushed from the alcohol.

"Setting the timer now." Chan says.

~

HAHA IM SO MEAN

End chapter.

Ik im an asshole.

Bye yall

(Ps i didnt edit this at all cuz y not)