{8}

"What?" I stutter. Jisung giggles.

"You nervous?" He draws out the last letter. I scoff.

"I'm not a pussy. C'mon Jisung." I get up, lightly grabbing Jisung's hand, but only being able to grip his fingertips as I daintily lead him into Hyunjin's walk in closet.

"Seven minutes..Starting-NOW." Felix shouts to us.

"Is it ok if we..."  I trail off, not sure how to finish that sentence. My lips are right against his ears to prevent the others from hearing anything at all. 

"Mhm."  He mutters. 

"Is that a yes?" I ask. He nods. I smile.

"Okay, Jisung...If you're uncomfortable just stop me okay? I won't be mad." He nods lazily, and I connect our lips, as I had tried to do at my house before Hyunjin interrupted us.  We slowly relax into each other's arms as we ease into the kiss. When I finally pull away he says.

"I really like you, Lee Minho." Jisung says. I smile drunkenly.

"I really like you too, Han Jisung."  

"THREE MINUTES!" Felix shouts from outside the closet. I slide my hands down his torso, stopping when I get to his waist. I pull him closer to me, and whisper into his ear.

"When do I get to meet your little siblings, princess?"  I ask him, my lips ghosting against his ear. He exhales, and I feel his breath on my neck.

"Hopefully tomorrow if we're not too hungover." I laugh quietly.

"We? You're drunker than me."  He pulls away from me slightly.

"Wow, Minho." He says jokingly.

"TIMES UP LOSERS." Felix opens the door to see us in each other's arms.

"Ugh, you guys were so quiet, did you even do anything?" I scoff, brushing off Felix's comment as we join the others on the living room floor.

"That's between us, Pixie." He sighs, the nickname I had used when we were younger had stuck with him throughout the years, especially when he died his hair blonde making him resemble a fairy. We walk back out to the others, and they inspect us for any sign of us doing, well, anything. Chan scoffs, disappointed.

"Nothing Minho?" I nod. 

"Sure." I glance at Jisung, who smiles at me. His face is flushed, and I'm surprised the others don't notice it. Maybe they assume it was the alcohol. Who knows?

-

I didn't know how to end the chapter :D so thats the end ig