{5}

After I got back home, I proceeded to sleep for good maybe, four to six more hours? Anyway, I woke up around 11:00 to a phone call from Hyunjin.

"Hmm?" I grumble tiredly. "You woke me up, so this better be important." He scoffs.

"You're mad? You literally told me you would spill everything last night then hung the fuck up on me." I groan, rolling over and covering my head with a pillow.

"Ok, I spill everything. Starting-now." I tell him the entire story of when Han first came over for dinner, our first interactions, then how I saw him at the rock where I usually hang out, and how he's been, I don't know if I should say 'dropping hints' because we just met less than 24 hours ago but there really is no other way to put it.

"We're going to hang out today, and I asked if he wanted to meet you." I end with. Hyunjin's quiet, before saying.

"I'd love to meet your boyfriend." I sigh, closing my eyes.

"I'd love to argue back with you right now, but I just woke up to this phone call." I say, my voice muffled from the weight of my pillow on my mouth.

"So, you're not denying it?" I groan, hanging up on him because why deal with this right now? I'll see him later anyway.  The only reaction I get to my hanging up is a text from him: Text me when u want me to come over lmao

I get up, throwing my phone on my bed trying to decide what to wear. The weather hasn't been too chilly, but a sweater or hoodie wouldn't hurt. I pull on a oversized pastel blue and white striped sweater, pairing it with baggy ripped jeans. After fixing my hair, I walk downstairs, greeting my mom.

"Good morning, honey." She says to me. I grumble good morning back, still not fully awake.

"Any plans for today?" She is still attempting to make conversation so anything I do or say after this determines her mood for the day.

"Yeah, I was texting Jisung, you know, the kid who just moved in? We were talking about hanging out, and Hyunjin will come along, so they can meet too." My mom smiles, happy that I'm warming up Jisung. 

"Of course! Will Hyunjin be driving you?" I sigh. I always forget he has a license.

"Yeah, I'll ask him." She nods.

"Wonderful. Just let me know the final plans, okay?" I nod as I text Hyunjin.

You: My mom just asked if you were driving us, and I'm assuming that means 'yes but I don't wanna drive you tf around.' You can start driving now since it take you like 30 minutes.

Hyunjin: Gotchu little bro

You: I'm literally a year older than you, stop. 

Hyunjin: Yet you can't drive.

When I'm done texting Hyunjin, as if on cue, a text from Han comes through.

Han: Goodmorning :) Any news on todays plans? I smile at my screen like an idiot before pinching myself because I probably look like an idiot right now.

You: Yes :) Hyunjin will come over and pick us up, and we'll probably chill at his place. It'll be about 30 minutes.

Han: He drives?

You: Yes, and he constantly feels the need to remind me even though I'm a year older than him. 

Han:  💀

Han: Ok, I'll start getting ready. Should I come over to your place when I'm done?

You: Yea, just do whatevers easiest :)

Han: :)

Technically, the only thing I need to do is my hair, but more thoroughly. I spray it with water, making it damp so I can brush through it smoother, then part it to the side. Yea, that's about it, not much to do with my hair.

About 15 minutes later, a knock at the front door signals Han is here.

"I GOT IT!" I yell. I quickly make my way to the stairs, opening the door for him.

"Hi.." I smile at him. His long bangs sit in front of his eyes, parted down the middle. I don't even realize I've left my hand on the outer door handle until he rests his hand on mine, closing the door softly.

"How long til Hyunjin's here?" He asks softly. 

"Uhm-" I clear my throat, checking the time on my phone. "Yeah, like ten more minutes." He nods, and I suggest we wait in my room. We make our way up there, and I plop down on my bed. Patting the spot next to me, I tell him.

"You can lay down." He lays down next to me, and we're so close together the depression in the mattress causes us to lean closer to each other. We both turn our heads at the same time, looking at each other. We're mere centimeters from each other's faces. I feel Han's warm breath on my lips. The room is dead silent, except for the sounds of our heartbeats. Everything is quiet until someone bangs on my door, then comes crashing through. Han and I both sit up as quickly as possible, moving away from each other.

Hyunjin smirks at me.

"Yeah, okay. Get in the car bitches." Han laughs

"I like him already." He says.

"Yeah, and then you get to know him." We make our way out to Hyunjin's car. I sit in the back seat with Jisung. Hyunjin (obviously) takes the drivers seat.

Instead of Han sitting on the very right side of the car and me on the very left, he takes the middle seat, with me on the left side. Hyunjin looks behind in order to back himself out of my driveway, and we make eye contact.

"So, Jisung. I've heard lots about you.." He drawls out the last word, and I tilt my head away, looking toward the window in an attempt to hide my blush from him.

"Really? My friends would probably say the same about Lee Know." 

"Reallyyy?" He says slowly. Our eyes meet in the rear view, and I flip him off. Soon enough, we get to Hyunjin's house. His parents aren't home for the weekend, and its just us, so we have free reign to all the food we want (from their pantry of course) and a chauffeur (Hyunjin). 

~I hate to end it abruptly but I wanna post this cuz I need to annoy my gf with the romantic tension~