{6}

"The whole weekend?" Jisung says questioningly. I nod.

"Have you never been home alone that long?" He shakes his head plopping down on the couch next to me.

"I just never had friends to hang out with that much." Hyunjin smiles at him.

"Well now you do." He then continues, asking "Do your parents know you're staying that long?" Han fumbles for his phone.

"Shit..No, I'm sure they'll be fine with it though." He texts his mom nicely, trying to elicit a 'yes' from her, and is barely successful. Do you need clothes? She asks him. He responds with a no.

"I don't want her to come all the way out here." Is his explanation. I tell Jisung that Hyunjin can drive him, and he asks.

"Lee Know, do you have a pair of clothes?" I scoff and look down, scratching the back of my head.

"Ok, true." I respond.

"You guys hungry?" Hyunjin asks. He plops down on the couch next to Jisung and I. Once I see how far Hyunjin is away from me on the couch, it makes me aware of how close I am to Han. I now realize his hand is resting slightly above my knee, and am suddenly flustered. I look to Hyunjin, and answer his question.

"I am, I haven't eaten at all today I don't think." Jisung looks at me, a worried look painted on his face.

"Why not?" I shrug.

"Sometimes I just forget." Jisung looks at Hyunjin.

"Yes, let's get food." Hyunjin smiles at me in a sly way, then says.

"Perfect, what do you want?" Jisung makes eye contact with me.

"Lee Know, what's your favorite place to eat?" I laugh lightly.

"No, we don't have to-" Hyunjin cuts me off.

"His favorite place is a locally owned restaurant around here, they sell Korean street food." I sigh, nodding.

"Yeah, thats it." Jisung laughs

"Ok, thats what we'll get then. Any recommendations from the menu?"

~Time skip-45 minutes~

The food arrives as it lands on my turn to ask Jisung a question. We started asking each other questions for conversation starters which turned itself into a game at some point, devising its own rules as we went. Hyunjin gets up to answer the door and pay for the food.

"Ask him while I'm paying." He walks away before I can interject, and I sigh jokingly, then ask him.

"Do you like anyone? I mean obviously you haven't been here long, but you know, where you used to live?" He waits for me to finish the question, taking no time to think, then answers.

"Yes, I do." I nod. The rule is one question per round, so I can't ask who, and don't have the confidence to do so in front of Hyunjin. 

His answer got me thinking, and the fact I couldn't ask him who it was got butterflies in my stomach. Not the lovey-dovey ones though, the nervous ones. The butterflies with blades for wings that rip apart ur insides from nervousness. It may seem extra the way I described it, but you know what I mean...

Why does it destroy me inside to think about Han with someone else?