{12}

It was a dark and stormy night.

It was for Jisung and Lee Know, I guess.

They layed down next to each other in Lee Know's bed, closer than they'd been before they'd gotten up for a snack. Eyes on my baby by Between Friends started playing quietly from the speaker in the corner of the room. Lee Know had let Jisung put his playlist on.

"I want to know what I'm getting into," He'd started, "A person's music taste can tell a lot about them." and so they listened. Jisung started singing the song to Lee Know, as if the song was about him. The song ended, and they got serious for a second.

"What are we?" Lee Know asked.

"That depends how you feel." Jisung responded softly.

"Well," Lee Know started, "I feel like you could be my whole world, if you let me." Jisung laughed softly and looked away, bashful. We fell in love in October played from his playlist.

"So, are you going to answer the question rather than talking in riddles?" Lee Know followed up after Jisung looked back at him.

"We..Are....Well, I hope we can be more than friends..I guess?" His sentence seems to end as a question.

"I would love that."  Lee Know whispers back. Jisung nods.

"Its seems to be settled then. Lee Minho, will you be my boyfriend?" Lee Know nods shyly.

"Yes, Han Jisung. I will."

-

The next morning, after a night of stolen kisses, Jisung had left, and Lee Know decided to call his best friend. The minute Hyunjin picked up, Lee Know started blabbering:

"Guess what, guess what, guess what, guess wha-" Hyunjin yelled at him through the receiver.

"WHAT-oh my god, sometimes I really doubt I am older than you." Lee Know grumbles.

"Fine, I won't tell you then, asshole." Hyunjin begs.

"No, no, nonononono, tell me, tell meeeeeee."

"FINE-" He starts. "So, you know how I told you Jisung and I were having a sleepover last night?"

"Oh my gosh, yesss." Hyunjin responds dramatically.

"So, we were listening to music, and he asked me to be his boyfriend." Lee Know looks around as a blush creeps onto his face, making sure no one is watching him, but he is alone.

"Whatttt! What'd you say?" Lee Know scoffs.

"I said yes! Duh."
"Okay! Don't have to be so rude."

-

It's almost 1 am forgive me for the sudden ending, but I need sleep, and you guys need an update <3

My partner and I got back together after a break, I'm so happy <3

Yes maybe I was listening to Eyes on my baby and we fell in love in october so I mentioned them in the story, and what abt it?

And it also happens to be a dark and stormy night where I live

How old do you guys think I am? And what do you think I look like? Idk you don't have to answer just curious sjsjsjs

Have a good day/afternoon/night <3

-leebitwithlettuce