A Childish Angel

• i wont be updating too often bcuz im busy with another story

Poland pov:

Today was a Sunday, a day off. I was in my living room, feeling bored so I decided to go to my favorite officemate, Germany. I hopped into my brown sweater and black pants with some Adidas shoes and flew to that old man, because I don't know his contact number.

Germany pov:

I was scrolling through my phone and suddenly I heard a feint flapping noise, then there was a knock on the door, it was Poland with his bright smile so I couldn't help but smile as well. "Dzeiń dobry (good morning), Germany!" the Polish greeted in a cheerful way as his wings fluttered, "Dir auch einen guten Morgen (Good morning to you too), Poland," I replied as I fixed my glasses, "Do you wanna hang out? Because I'm bored," he asked, "I wasn't planning to, but sure," I said, then he grabbed my arm and dragged me out, I blushed a bit when he grabbed my arm, he even held my hand as we walked. He's just so innocent and cute!

Ack! Why are you thinking this way, Germany?

Nevermind just snap back to the world.

Poland pov:

Me and Germany are walking on the sidewalk until we think of something we can do, "How about we go to the café?" he suggested, "Great idea!" I said and dragged him to the café, "Slow down, Poland!" Germany said as he tried to catch up with me, "No can do, buddy!" I shot back as I raced down the sidewalk.

  We got there and ordered some latte. Germany was panting as we seated on the table next to the window, "After this, where should we go next?" I asked him, "How about Disney World?" he suggested, "Yay! I've been wanting to go there for a long time," I said cheerfully said and sipped my latte.

  We went out of the café and took the bus to Disney World, we went to the top deck and sat at the front.

Germany pov:

  We were at the bus, with Poland still holding my hand but I got used to it after a few minutes of it, then he collapsed on my shoulder.

I felt my face steaming and turning red, my heart seemed like it's about to explode any minute.

  We arrived at the bus stop after a 2 hour ride, "Wake up, Poland," I said as as I shook him, "Are we there?" he asked, "Yes," I replied. We stood up and went out of the bus, we walked into Disney World, we saw several countryhumans there, "Ciao, Germany!" a voice called out from the crowd, I turned and saw Italy there with Spain.

  Both of them came forward to us, "Are you two dating?" he asked, "N-no, we're just hanging out," I responded, " 'Not a date' he says," Spain said as he snickered at our hands together, I sighed and tried to let go but Poland wouldn't, Spain laughed and they went out into the crowd.

  "Let's so to the teacup ride!" Poland said, he and I went there. Poland surely enjoyed it but I felt like throwing up. "How about we go to somewhere less dizzying," I said hopefully, "Alright," he agreed.

  "Is the Jungle Cruise ok?" he asked, pointing to it on the map, "I guess," I replied, and off he went dragging me to the ride. "Ahh~, this is better," I said, relieved, on the other hand, Poland was admiring every little thing, I smiled at his cute, childish act. Then the ride ended, we got off and went to another ride, and another, and another.

  We then finally made it to The Magic Kingdom, "Come on, let's go," Poland said in a childish voice and dragged me inside. We went in and took a seat, we held on the handle bars and waited. A minute later, the ride started and we zoomed off, I found myself extremely terrified while holding a hyped up Poland. After the ride, my hair was all messed up and it was already 8 p.m.! Poland yawned, "I'm sleepy," he groaned, we got to the bus and sat down. Poland lent on me as she slept, "So much of a child," I said as I smiled at him.

SNAP OUT OFF IT, GERMANY!

  I waited until it was our stop, I looked at my watch and it was already 9 p.m. so I decided to take him in for the night.

  I carried him to the sofa, as I was walking, I felt him snuggle closer to my chest. I felt my heart race yet again because of this childish angel. A placed him and ran up to my bedroom to avoid looking at him.

  I feel something I can't explain. I don't want to feel it but it somewhat feels good. I can't help but steam up, "Just go to sleep, Germany," I said myself and went to sleep.