༻𝓢𝓷𝓸𝔀༺

Poland POV:

  I woke up and the first thing I saw outside the window was...a blizzard!? (」゚ロ゚)」ᴺᴼᴼ~!!!  I hate staying inside! I have some time to relax with Marek, but I'll eat breakfast now since I'm quite hungry.

  I walked into the kitchen and got the milk and cereal box, Marek was barking at me because he wanted food too. I sighed and walked away from my breakfast to feed my dog, "I was preparing my breakfast," I groaned as I put dog food into his food bowl, Marek just whimpered and looked at me with puppy-dog eyes, "How can I stay mad at you?" I smiled and went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

  I finally can go eat my breakfast now. I peacefully ate my cereal and then I started to worry... THE CHRISTMAS MARKET! Oh no! It's necessary for me to verify if their hard work has been covered in snow.

I ate my breakfast quickly and looked at the blizzard outside my window. Considering the weather to be cold and dangerous, I dressed appropriately, opened my door, and immediately closed it to prevent the cold from entering.

I was being blown away by the wind, so I flew straight up past the clouds. It was safer over the clouds, but it was a bit colder up there. I wanted to look for the cathedral, but I looked around and saw nothing but soft, white clouds. I sighed and returned my stupid butt inside. It was all a waste of time.

  I sighed and just kept looking outside, waiting for the blizzard to stop. Then my hopes came up...it stopped and it just snowed softly, "WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I whooped and threw my door open yet again, "See ya, Marek," I said to the dog and headed to the cathedral.

Imagine my relief when I saw that only 10/120 stalls were blown down, whew. I flew down to fix the broken stalls, I thought I was alone then a sound from afar caught my attention. It seems like there is another person not far from here.

Germany POV:

  After the blizzard, I ran to the cathedral to check the stalls. I don't want to be seen as an ungrateful country, they worked so hard on those stalls! I looked around and saw only a few blown-down stalls so I started to rebuild them. I spotted Poland a few meters away, trying to fix one of the broken stalls as well. He was struggling since the stalls were made of wood and needed a team to carry each one, the job was easy for me because my futuristic phone made the task easier.

He spotted me and yelled, "Niemcy, can you help me here, please?", I just nodded and went to his aid. "Too heavy?" I asked as I lifted the piece of wood with ease, "You're so lucky you have that," he admired as he watched me rebuild a stall in under 5 minutes.

After we finished our task I got a text from Sweden. "Tyskland (Germany), I need your help on finding Norge (Norway)" I read aloud, "The case is back on!" Poland blurted out. He picked me up and flew us to the café.

"POLEN!" I screamed as we flew through the city, Poland just chortled and kept going 186 miles per hour. Were at the central part of the city so it only took a few minutes for us to get there, "God eftermiddag, Polen och Tyskland (Good afternoon, Poland and Germany)" he greeted as we came in the café. "Schweden," I started, "Ja?" Sweden retorted, "...Nothing...", "Ok let's get to it!" Poland ejaculated.

"So we know that those mysterious people took my big brother, right?" Sweden said, looking that both Poland and I, we nodded and continued with our discussion. "But the question is; who?" Poland asked, thinking deeply. This is actually the first time I've seen him thinking this deep, it's once in a blue moon! Anyways, we talked about the case for a few hours until...I'll...just...lie...down...for...a...minute...snoring.

{the next morning}

Poland POV:

  Wh-what? I woke up and I felt something...somebody in my arms...AW HELL NAW! I immediately backed off by the time I realized that that 'someone' was Germany. He woke up just after I backed off, "Wh-," he mumbled and yawned as he came to his senses. He turned to me and asked, "Polen, why are you so red?", I touched my face and it was hot, "It was a bit hot last night," I excused.

  He didn't answer and just looked around, he got up and stretched. Sweden got up a few moments later. "WORK!" Germany exclaimed and he went running back to the office, "WAIT FOR MEEEEEE!" I yelled and flew after him.

  I picked him up and flew him up, up, and up. "POLEN!!!" He screamed as we flew to an open window to my office. I threw him in and I followed, he ran to his office in a big rush!