ᰔෆ ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 ᰔᩚ

3rd POV:

"Two sandwiches please!" Poland ordered as Germany was having a hard time with Marek, "Hold still!" the German grunted as he tried to hold the Polish Tatra Sheepdog still. While Germany was struggling, Marek was enjoying the difficulty he was making.

Poland POV:

I could hear the muffled drama outside, Sweden was making sandwiches as he cried loudly. Yep, it was chaotic. After a few minutes, Sweden finally brought the sandwiches to me, he still looked sad.

  "Sweden," I said sternly, he looked at me with glassy eyes, "Do you want to find Norway?". He lifted his head and nodded. "Yes!" he said desperately as tears streamed down his face once again, "Then we need to work together," I said as I looked him dead in the eye. "I-I will!" the Swedish stammered, his voice was shaky but I felt that his heart was full of courage.

  Just then I got a call, it was from America. "Hey, Ameryka!" I said, "Wassup, Poland!" he replied, "The Christmas Market, will be ready by tonight!", "Whooooo!" I whooped, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you all!" I said squeaking through my phone. "Be here at 7!" Italy joined, "A-and bring, Germania!", "OK, I PROMISE I WILL be there!" I said and hung up. I squealed a bit because I was excited to see the whole thing.

  I went out with a big smile on my face, Germany was on the ground; tied up with the leash. "Do you..." I began, "Yes," Germany sighed and I started untying him. "Thanks, Polen," he smiled, I also need to think of a way to surprise Germany with the cathedral decor being done perfectly well.

We went back to the park to eat our sandwiches. A bird then flew in front of us, Marek, like a normal dog, chased the poor animal away. It flew away 'till we could no longer see it. "Marek," I frowned, "I was going to feed that bird!", Germany looked at me and shook his head and pointed to a sign that said 'No Feeding the Birds', "Aww..." I pouted and continued eating my sandwich.

  I have to keep him until 7, so I have to do stuff to keep him busy...and bring Marek home

{after doing so many things to keep Germany busy and bringing Marek home}

I looked at my watch, 6:56! I'm gonna be late! "Polen..." Germany slowly said, "We'd better go home, it's evening,", "But I need you," I said, he raised an eyebrow, "to see the decor!", he laughed, "You thought..." I snickered. I picked him up and he got a bit surprised and I flew at top speed.

3 minutes. 2 minutes. 1 minute! I need to hurry up! I gathered all my energy and I made it just in time. "Ayyyyyy!" America jeered, "You made it!" Italy beamed as Germany stared at the Christmas Market, "So..." I said slowly, "This is..." he paused, "Not bad.". I smiled widely and flew a few yards off the ground to announce the reply. "YOU HEAR THAT!?" I yelled, "HE THINKS IT'S GREAT!", all the participants cheered and continued to enjoy themselves at the event.

Germany POV:

  "I-I don't know what to say..." I stammered, I'm getting a bit emotional right now, my eyes were watering, "This all wouldn't be here if it weren't for the help you've offered." A tear fell from my eye, "Awwww Germany..." Belgium cooed, "You have done this for years." he turned his view to the Christmas Market.

More tears were streaming down my face, "Lol," Russia boomed, "Shuddup asshole," America yelped as he pushed his face with one hand, and they went bickering with each other as always, they just get into a bigger argument that just canceled the one that they originally had. I wonder how they do that...

  Poland then cried, "Now let's enjoy what we worked for!!!", the crowd cheered and off they went. I walked along the stalls that were run by volunteers, Poland has a lot of friends!

I remember going somewhere near the Cathedral to spend some...time alone. It was supposed to be a private place for me, but now, Poland will be the second one to see it. Not many people go up the 533 steps when there is a Christmas market downstairs.

I took him up the tower as we watched the view down below. The combination of the lights from the Christmas tree and the stalls put the sun to shame. "Whoa..." Poland gasped as he looked outside, "We are so high up!", "Poland," I said sternly, he turned to me with a questioning face, "This, wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.", "It's nothing," he grinned, "That's what friends are for!". "I'm so lucky to have you," I cooed and I looked outside.

Poland POV:

  "I'm so lucky to have you," Germany cooed. The smile disappeared from my face, I can't be special to him or anything, we couldn't possibly fall in love, right? I spread my wings to prepared to fly back home, "You're going already?" Germany asked, "Y-yea," I replied, "Have to feed Marek.", "Alright see ya," he retorted and I flew off into the sky as it started to snow.