𓁲˚₊⏤͟͟͞͞➳❥ Protected~ᰔᩚ❤️

3rd POV:

  "Ok, Take 2," I yelled and the film got rolling again.

Poland POV:

I walked along the street as the autumn wind blew, I looking forward to seeing Germany at the café. I sat on our window seat after I ordered some latte, I was drinking my latte as slowly as I could, then, just as I thought, he came. "Oh, guten morgen, Polen," he greeted and sat down in front of me, "Glad you're here," I uttered. "O...k?" he gawked as awkward quietness stood between us.

Then...

  "Ok good, both of you arrived!" Norway blabbered as he took us into the back. He was against the clock, no kidding. "Those feature-stealing bozos," he aired, "Are coming at us from all sides. Both Germany and I stood there in affright, "So that's why few reported cases were admitted to the news last week," I chilled as the words made my skin crawl in fright, "But the EU hasn't told us to work on those cases," Germany spoke, "Those are urgent,". "He said he's been very busy this weak," I argued, "Perhaps he hasn't seen it yet,".

"They came in as soon as they heard you leaving," the Norwegian blurted, "I may be next,". "We have to find out who this psychopath is," I bolted as I slammed my hand on the counter, "We should do this bit by bit," Germany mouthed as he calmly turned on the coffee machine to get himself some latte, "How are you so calm about this?!" Norway barked. The German did a bombastic side eye at him, "Because I have a plan" he smirked. "It may sound like I'm evil but..." he paused, "It may be a key.", "So what do we need?" I asked, "A whole lotta duct tape and iron blocks," he sneered. "Why?" Norway asked, "You'll see," he creaked.

    Later that night, "Ya'll are ready?" He asked Norway was holding a 2 pound iron block and I was ready with duct tape, "I'm the bait and if anyone comes," he instructed Norway, "Throw that block on his head,". "Oh my gawd," I gasped, "I like it! Remarkably good!". He opened a bag and gave a mask to the 3 of us, "Wear this," he said, "Why?" Norway, "You don't want them hunting for us." he replied.

He then stood next to the counter, he made a few sounds. Soon a black-suited man came in! "Now!" he yelled and the Norwegian threw the iron block like he was in a softball competition. -PANG-! The iron block knocked the man straight out. "Poland, get a chair and duct tape him to it," Germany whispered, I grabbed a chair and tightly taped him to the object. "Let's wait for him to wake up," Germany said we sat down against the counter waiting for him to get up.

Germany POV:

  We waited for a few hours and Poland got sleepy and went to sleep, it was the autumn season and it was quite chilly. I took off my jacket and put it on him as a blanket, "Ooh~" Norway giggled as he blushed at my act, I rolled my eyes and said, "Shut up, I'm just kinder than you.". "Love is in the air~" he taunted, "and it's coming from you two~".

  Then the man woke up, "Augh...my head..." he wailed as he lifted his head, "Interrogating time," the Norwegian said in a sing-song voice. "So...sir, who do you work for?" I requested, "The is no  f#¢£!ng way I'm telling!" he snared, Poland was woken up and he joined us, the man smiled devilishly and then pressed a button and 5 people came into the room. "I'm outta here!" Norway yelled and went out on rollerblades (yes, he had rollerblades on).

We closed the door tightly and Poland tried to block it with a dumpster. "Let's go!" Poland cried out as he spread his wings widely, "No," I said and took out my phone. "My turn," I said, and a virtual forcefield glimmered as a giant hamster wheel, appeared before us. "Really?" I sighed, "Sweet!" the Polish admired as I helped him get on, "Run!" I shrieked as we ran like crazy.

  "I never knew you could do this!" Poland puffed in amazement, "Found it!" I said as I tapped on an image of a car. Suddenly the hamster wheel was a Ferrari, "WHAT???" Poland gasped as he sat in the front seat next to me. The tires screeched loudly as I looked in the rearview, "They got a car too?!" I let out as I pushed it up to 95. It was a car chase, a hot one. The Polish seemed like he was lost in thought when I glanced, but I had to keep my eyes on the road.

We eventually lost them and the car retreated into my phone, "A penny for your thoughts?" I asked gently as I clasped his shoulder, surprisingly, he backed off and gave me a glare of hatred, he threw my jacket back at me rudely. "No thanks," he said and walked away slowly with his hood on. I was wondering why was he so cold all of a sudden, I was also worried about him so I followed him to make sure he was alright. I put on my jacket and turned on Hide on my phone, it's like an invisibility cloak but controlled by an app. I followed the sorrowed nation as I listened to  his murmurs, "Go away Nazi!" he yelled as he hit me hard, "I'm so sorry," he panted as he helped me up. "I am not like my Vather, Polen," I said as I understood why he hated me so. "I can't love you," he cracked and ran, "Wait!" I yelled and ran after him.

  I then found him on the ground sobbing, "Hey, hey, it's ok," I said softly as I kneeled beside him, he then hugged me tightly as he hiccuped, I looked into his eyes and he and I were jointly side by side.

3rd POV:

  The emotions swirled around them as their faces slowly came together, and then it happened: love.

  They shared their first kiss on the empty street, and then Poland came to his senses and backed away from it. "I hate myself!" he screamed harshly to himself and swiftly flew away to his apartment. He jumped on his bed and tried to forget it all as he cried himself to sleep.