No More Holding Back

Germany POV:

  Poland and I walked to the café. My mind went to last night, what happened? "Hey Polen," I questioned, "Yes?" He answered and without looking at me, "What happened last night?" I asked. He shook his head slightly with glassy eyes, "You got drunk and I had to pull you all the way home!", he didn't sound too happy about that, "S-sorry about that," I stammered, "I get drunk every once in a while.".

He nodded and continued walking. It seemed like he had something on his mind, I wanted to know but it may end up like last time (Chapter: 𓁲˚₊͟͟͞͞➳❥ Protected~ᰔᩚ❤️).

3rd POV:

  Poland then started running to the café. Not sure why so Germany ran after him, "Why are you running?" He queried. The Polish didn't answer and continued to run.

  When Poland got there, he didn't say anything but he stood there without moving an inch. He had a lot of negative thoughts in hushed head.

  In the café, Sweden wasn't the one opening it. It was his and Norway's brothers; Finland, Denmark and Iceland. Estonia was there too. "Hej, Polen," greeted Denmark lowly just as Germany came, "og Tyskland (and Germany),", "Where's Sweds?" Germany panted.

  The three brothers looked at him sternly. "What?" Germany puzzled, "He must've been taken," whispered Poland. Germany stood up firmly, "I was still drunk wasn't I?", Poland nodded and went inside the café. "We are getting them back!" Poland announced to the empty café, the brothers cheered. Estonia was a bit worried, "What's wrong, Kulta (sweetheart)?" Finland asked her softly. "Who knows what they could do to you!" She answered, "Sometimes you have to take a risk," Poland responded...and laughed?

"CUT!" I, the director, yelled and went up to the Polish, "Why are you laughing?" Germany asked, "T-the way I said it!" Poland crackled, "Lol," Denmark jested, "Alright, take 4," I sighed.

"Ok, ACTION!" I commanded and they got it rolling again.

  Then he paused, he had something in mind.

  "A penny for your thoughts?" Iceland asked, "My wings..." Poland murmured, "I should've given up my wings.". Germany froze in his words, "But you know what Kosovo said!", "I have to!" Poland fumed, "They are all in danger because of me! It's my fault.". The German was a bit saddened, "No it wasn't,", "It is too," Poland refuted, "It's EU's fault," Estonia said. "We are all on your side," Finland affirmed, "Let's go on a mission," Iceland said, "Mission Impossible..." Denmark grumbled, "We can!" Poland blurted and got down to business; skipping work.

Germany then remembered something...something about spies...

He dialed America and waited for his answer. "Yes?" The American said, "Hey, America," Germany replied, "Can you do me a favor...".

{a few minutes later}

America arrived there on a motorcycle, with Philippines behind him. "Ameryka!" Poland yelped, "Hey, Polar bear," America responded, "Kamusta! (Hello!)" Philippines greeted, "No offense but why is he here?". The American and the Filipino got off the motorcycle first before he responded, "Sunny here, insisted to come.".

ᴏᴛᴇ: ʜɪʟɪᴘᴘɪɴᴇs ɪs ᴀ ʀᴀɴsɢᴇɴᴇʀ)

  "Like your brother," Icelander commented, "What do you mean?" America questioned, "Clingy," Iceland answered. The moment he finished the word the Filipina blushed immensely, "No I'm not!", "I can tell he is~" America teased, "Shuddup," Philippines pouted. The German sighed, "Listen, we just need help here.".

  The couple paused, "Ok, what we need here is..." Germany started, "America's gadgets,". America stared at him before smirking, "Mission Impossible, eh?", "Ano? (What?)" Philippines hummed, "You don't know about this," Germany said, "But we will need all the help.".