I Promise

3rd POV:

  "I think let's call it a day," Poland yawned, "Ok, see you tomorrow," the Swedish said and off he went. "So how am I going to carry Niemcy if he's do heavy?" Poland asked myself, then he got himself an idea. "Hey, Rosja (Russia)," I called, he turned to me, "Anything you want?". "You got a wagon?" I requested, "or...superglue, cardboard, 4 empty bottles, 2 sticks, 2 hangers, a rope, and a snack?", "Strange request but I'll give you what you need," he said, "Thanks!" I said and waited a few moments.

"Here you go!" The Russian grunted as he dropped the rubbish forcefully on the ground, "Thanks!" I said and assembled my plan.

I put the sticks' ends into the 4 bottles and used the hangers' hooks to hook the sticks and glued the flat part of the hangers onto the cardboard. "You're heavy af," I jeered and carried the German onto the cardboard wagon. Lastly, I punctured a hole on the piece of junk and tied the rope around it and carried on with pulling Germany.

The trash clump rolled along the walkway. I was growing tired by that time but I have to keep going. To keep myself awake, I ate the energy-bar that Russia gave me.

3rd POV:

As the Polish mustered up his energy to pull the heavy German, "Keep awake, Polska!" He said to himself. Finally, they arrived at Germany's house. Poland dragged Germany all the way up to the room. "Immmm...sooo....sleeepyyyyyyy," Poland mumbled and dropped Germany and himself onto the German's bed.

y'all know the drill...

{TEXT LIKE this MEANS YOU ARE IN SOMEONE'S DREAM}

Germany POV:

"Vather..." I murmured as I fell through the black void yet again after an encounter with my father.
"Polen...?" I stammered as I saw him fly above me and the surrounding area turned into a field or dandelions.
I guess this nightmare has turned into a dream.
With the person who I've had a crush on, like, forever.
I felt the Polish man hugging me so I hugged him back, "I've heard of love the comes once in a lifetime," I begun, "And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine.".
We had a long, heartfelt love...or at least I thought it was.
"You won't trick me again, Niemcy," Poland hissed and that field turned back to the war zone where my Vather and Grandfather fought...with Poland.
"You don't know how it feels like to be hurt," he sneered and walked away, "But Polen," I said and grabbed his hand which was rough as a servant's.
"Oszczędź swoje gówno, Niemcy! (Save your shit, Germany!)" he snapped.
"I won't hurt you again, I promise!" I pleaded and ran to hug him but in the end I got stabbed by he himself with a knife.
I saw his face, it didn't look so good.
His eyes were pitch black as bloody tears came out of them and a crooked smile stretched across his face along with a maniac's laugh.
"Don't be like this!" I choked before...

Germany POV:

  "POLEN!" I wailed as I sat up in my bed. I heard a low groan from under my blanket, "Gimme..."The Polish grumbled and tugged on the blanket a bit, I gave him a bit of it and looked at my clock. It was still 4 a.m., "I promise..." I repeated and crashed back onto my bed.

{1 and a half hours later}

I slowly opened my eyes and found the Polish sleeping in my arms. It felt so warm, so sweet that I gave him a peck on his head and—WAIT! He will not like this at ALL.

  I unhurriedly drag my arms away, "Slow and steady," I whispered and continued to drag. Poland moved a little bit, he's waking up. "Never mind," I yelped and pulled my arms out quickly. The Polish mumbled a bit gradually woke up, "N-Niemc-cy?" He stammered, "NIEMCY!" And jumped out of the bed. "It's not my fault you ended up there," I said, "You were the one.", "Let's forget this ever happened," he sighed covering his face which is flushed out.

  "We should get ready for work..." I said, "Yea..." he agreed. "So who's going to the bathroom first?" I asked, "ME!" Poland concurred and ran for it, "I don't care really," I said and waited for him to finish using the bathroom.

{15 minutes later}

DAMN HE'S TAKING A WHILE!!! I got to go so bad. "Polen! You ok in there?" I asked, "Wait a minute," he responded, "Hurry up!" I whinged. "I don't have any clothes!," Poland yelled, "O-oh..." I stammered. I left some of my clothes outside the bathroom door and hid back in the bathroom. Once he came out of the bathroom with steam, I quickly went in and unzipped my fly for my 'Golden Hour'.

Poland POV:

I waited for Germany since I was done getting ready. His clothes are a bit big for me but I don't mind. I then felt my head started to wander off to this morning, I was actually half awake at that time and that peck. I liked it? ACK- I shouldn't think about those things!

  The German finally came out in a nice blouse with a red tie paired with pants made from nylon, "Ok let's go," he said, "Yea, I'm hungry," I agreed and we went out the door.