*+:。.。𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 || 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬。.。:+*

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜...

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝟐𝟎%███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

【!!ADMIN NOTICE!!】

✎ 

What was your favorite show growing up as a kid?

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Ahhh you're oblivious to the things we can do."

We? What did he mean by we? My head darted in all directions for any sight of anyone else.

"What do you mean by we?"

"Peek-a-boo,"

I jolted from the echo of a foreign voice. The voice sang teasingly but seemed to have come from all directions. I couldn't pinpoint where the voice came from. I found my head darting in different directions again.

I turned my gaze back to the masked-bitch, "who the fuck was that?" trembling over my words.

"Oh, I don't know?" I could hear the smirk plastered on his face. His voice sent chills down my spine as he whispered that into my ear.

Hearing a creak where the closet was behind me, I wasted no time to seize this opportunity to escape. I gave the masked-bitch a swift elbow strike to the guts. (would've aimed lower but that would take too much effort). I bolted for the living room to go out the front door; however, I slammed my left calf against some damn coffee table I didn't see nor placed there. 

"Fuck-" I seethed through my teeth seeing that I severely bruised my calf, "I did not fucking put that there-"

But I couldn't stay idle for long if I wanted a shot at escaping. Pulling myself back up, I only tripped again when my left foot planted on the ground.

"Shit, I can't escape like this. I have to hide."

I struggled my way to the ground floor of the apartment complex. My only option was to hide and possibly wait things out. The more strain I put on my leg, the harder it would be to take up the offensive position.

I limped my way under the receptionist's desk. Why wasn't the receptionist actually here? You know, I wish I knew. But I could care less seeing I was living a dumbass nightmare.

I shoved my hands over my mouth, to subdue the sound of my breathing. I huddled my body as closely as I could into the inner corner of the desk. Luckily, the curved walls of the desk reached fully down to the ground. Therefore, there was no way of seeing me from an outside perspective.

 Therefore, there was no way of seeing me from an outside perspective