*+:。.。𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 || 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬。.。:+*

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜...

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝟐𝟎%███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

【!!ADMIN NOTICE!!】

✎ This chapter is a mere 'copy and paste' from the original version as I see no point in rewriting the entire scene out again. Hence, I merged two original chapters into one. Enjoy my dear readers :)

What's your favorite video game? and who's your favorite character and why?

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Swiftly turning around in surprise, my gaze is met with eyes obscured by goggles with an orange lens. This guy was more scrawny in contrast to the other two. He had messy auburn hair, strands growing out in different directions. His facial expressions were hidden behind a gray ski mask. He wore a gray hoodie with striped sleeves and a faded-blue hood. In his belt hung two hatchet holsters. In his grips were the two hatchets that were stained with splatters of blood.

"Gotta say- you've impressed me! You managed to fool Jeffy boy and destroy Masky's ego in just an hour! What dummies."

"Oh, so that's the masked-man's name. Makes fucking sense."

All I could really give in response was a stink-eye. I reverted back into a semi-defensive stance. I couldn't do much with my leg, but I did my best to conceal the fact I was injured.

I was still in a state of confusion. What happened to my neighborhood? Why the hell am I now surrounded by a forest.

The man before me giggled, "you look so confused!"

"What the hell happened to my neighborhood?" I questioned, beginning to become frustrated.

"No need to be so brash!" He chuckled.

"Well I'd like to get straight to the point-" the slithered moment of confidence was dissipated when an asshole behind me roughly pushed me forward. Trying to regain balance, I only fell forward feeling my left ankle finally giving out. Oh, come on-

"Oh, your poor poor foot-" before goggles-dude could continue mocking me, I threw a punch straight to the jaw taking him aback as he stumbled backward.

The guy behind us started snickering, most likely at the pain of goggles-man. Acting quickly, I snatched one of the goggles-dude's hatchets, swinging it down into the other man's ankle. Eye for an eye I guess.

"FUCK-"

"You deserved that."

I wasted no time dashing into the forest. Surely, they wouldn't be able to catch me in the labyrinth of trees. For someone who was limping, I was able to run pretty fast. I was running on pure adrenaline and the surprising will live.

I ran for as long as my legs could take me before finally giving out. I rested my hands on my knees, gasping to catch my breath.

"Why does this have to happen to me?"

"You ask too many questions." Another foreign voice cooed out. From what I could tell, it wasn't from one of the three guys I encountered from earlier. This man's voice was that of silk. Charming and manipulative. His voice echoed all around me so I was unable to pinpoint where this man was.