*+:。.。𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 || 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬。.。:+*

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜...

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝟐𝟎%███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

【!!ADMIN NOTICE!!】

✎ Once again, this chapter is a mere 'copy and paste' from the original version as I see no point in rewriting the entire scene out again. Hence, I merged two original chapters into one. Enjoy!

Which Creepypasta do you think you'd get along most with and why?

『• • • ✎ • • •』

The moment I entered my cell, slit-face slammed the cell door behind me making me jump.

"Jeff, it's your duty to watch over them while I report to the Master. Got it?" Masky spoke.

"Seriously? I have to do it?"

"Yeah, you do. Deal with it. That's an order." With that, Masky turned to his heels and left the premises.

"God dammit, why do I always have to be stuck with these pests..." He sat on a concrete bench, placing his arm on his knee and face in his palm.

I'm guessing one of the guys next to me gave Jeff a stinky look because soon enough, the guy in the cell began screaming. Looking back at Jeff, one of his knives was missing.

He fucking threw a knife at the guy.

That alone was able to make my spine shiver in fear. These guys weren't to be fucked with. Though I should've made that conclusion when Masky held me at gunpoint.

I sat with criss-crossed legs on the twin-sized bed, too paralyzed to move. I sat facing the wall since I really didn't want any eye contact with Jeff. Horrendous on the eyes. I would probably go blind if I stared for too long.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A few moments of pure silence had passed. I began picking at the skin at my fingertips from anxiety. What the hell is going to happen to me? And why me? I didn't understand at all. Thinking about the recent past events, absolutely nothing made sense.

My anxious thoughts were disrupted by a higher-pitched scream than the last one. My guess, it was the scrawny guy. I was unable to tell due to concrete walls obscuring most of my view.

"I'VE HAD IT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO TO US?" His voice broke.

Jeff rubbed his temples beginning to chuckle. That mood was switched quickly when he, again, threw his knife at the guy. I flinched at the sound of the man's pained scream.

"FUCK- MY ARM-"

Oh, thank goodness. It was just his arm.

From what I could see, Jeff sent him a death glare as a warning which quickly shut the dude up. I was practically paralyzed with fear by now.

I was jolted from my stiffness when Jeff spoke, "and you..." He trudged up to my cell door. I could feel my wide eyes laced with fear stare back into his, not daring to blink.