*+:。.。𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 || 𝐕𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐬。.。:+*

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜...

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝟐𝟎%███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

【!!ADMIN NOTICE!!】

✎ Hello once again dear readers! Now, we are entering the chapters in which marks the actually rewritten plot. I really hope you guys believe this plot is more sensible in contrast to the original one!

Which Creepypasta do you think you would hate being around and why?

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Suddenly, you were all struck with intense ringing once again. Your arms went straight to cover your ears.

Once it was put to a halt, your hands relaxed at your sides seemingly on your own.

1st POV

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Now let's get straight to the point." The being's slender hands folded in with one another, resting on the desk. "To put things simply, you three have become vessels of an extraordinary, yet vile entity. Even simpler, you three have been possessed in a way."

"ahahh im sorry? possessed?" My brows furrowed downward in frustration and confusion.

"Yes, child, that is correct."

"Yeah, that's certainly gonna take some time to get used to," I bit my bottom lip as I began to contemplate, "but, how...?"

"Would you say...you've been feeling haunted? Perhaps, your home hasn't been feeling...yours?" The faceless entity cooed.

The weight of unresolved emotions lingered in the air, "no...he's right...but I really wish he wasn't."

Judging by the expressions of the other two, we were all experiencing the same thoughts and emotions. Confused and frustrated, I wanted to refuse the thought of the existence of the paranormal; however, that rendered extremely difficult with this faceless entity before me.

"I'm fully aware of the fact this is...overwhelming...sudden...surreal," he stood up from his seat, easily towering over every person in the room, "however, I would like to make what I'm about to say..very...clear," his elongated limbs and tendrils shrouded in dark hues emerged from his sides. The tendrils loomed over us all, almost threatening to kill us if we ever so happened to react wrongly.

"You will never...return to your old life." His voice boomed in our heads, striking instant fear into all three of us. "It's either you serve us, or be terminated."

As we stood there, stricken with dread, the pressuring gravity of this situation had finally sunken in. Our old lives, once comfortable and familiar, all stolen overnight. It all would turn into mere distant memories. We were all at the crossroads of two life-changing choices. Kick the bucket, or serve a bunch of paranormal assholes for the rest of our measly lives.

The ominous entity before us brooked no dissent. As we exchanged fearful glances, our minds raced with questions, torn between self-preservation and the desire to remain true to ourselves. The weight of our decision bore down upon us, like an anvil on our hearts.