*+:。.。𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭。.。:+*

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜...

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝟐𝟎%███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝟕𝟎%███████▒▒▒

𝟏𝟎𝟎%██████████

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

【!!ADMIN NOTICE!!】

✎ Hope you enjoy this Chapter!

If you started school, how was your first day? :0

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"We will proceed with caution so Y/n," his voice boomed in your head, "you will be under heavy surveillance for tonight as Eyeless Jack supervises you."

"Yes sir."

"But until then. You three are on route to the next tests."

"That's right, there are more tests."

"With that being said, you three are dismissed. You may now make your way to the infirmary with Eyeless Jack, to tend to your wounds." And with that, he left without a trace as he teleported to who-knows-where.

"Please, follow me." Eyeless Jack spoke leading you three down the hall and directly outside the infirmary room.

"Eyeless Jack? I hope he's not actually eyeless."

"Tucker, I'd like to treat you first." Eyeless Jack said while gesturing Tucker inside. Tucker only scoffed as a response. "You two, please wait here."

There were two small benches next to each other that were situated next to the doors. You and Thomas took a seat, awkwardly basking in silence.

"So, how'd you do on the test?" You inquired which seemed to have slightly startled Thomas.

"Well, apparently not as well as you. I was unable to get food, but I was able to get water and a fireplace," he spoke sheepishly. "Oh and uh, thanks for your help with Smile Dog," he noted, "and good to know your arm kinda healed itself. Maybe this Zalgo ain't so bad" he joked trying to make ease of the situation we mangled into.

"No problem. We gotta look out for each other. That's how I believe we'll survive. I'm not so sure if Tucker thinks the same. Maybe we'll have to cooperate to unlock 'epic Zalgo vessel' shit, or something"

"Yeah..."

Silence fell over both of you again.

"How's your leg?" You asked not wanting the awkward silence to prolong.

"It still hurts like a motherfucker. Hopefully, eyeless man can help it," he joked.

"Heh, don't you think their names are so cheesy?"

"Yeah! Like Masky. Like of course that's his name," Thomas agreed.

"If we make it, we gotta have more creative names."

"Definitely," he nodded his head with a smile.

Then, the sound of the infirmary's door opening startled both of you from your conversation. Eyeless Jack appeared and Tucker walked out. You noticed that Tucker was completely relieved from his many injuries from earlier,

"Aight, Thomas I'd like to see you next," Eyeless Jack spoke.

"Well, wish me luck..." Thomas leaned in to whisper in your ear. You nodded and smiled in return. You knew he'd be alright judging by Tucker.