2: 2 Film Students dead

I changed out of my other clothes leaving me in a top and a skirt with a cute ribbon on it.

I left my room as I noticed Ethan sitting on the single couch chair so I decided to sit on the arm rest of it.

"Hey E." I said as a smile grew on my face, "Hi." He said back as he leaned his head on my body as I put my arm around him.

I noticed Mindy smirking at us and then to Anika who then did the same. "Okay what?" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"You two definitely have something going on." Mindy said squinting at us I rolled my eyes playfully saying, "Maybe, maybe not."

"Just confess it already! Everyone here already knows." Anika said giggling, I looked at Ethan who was already looking at me as if he was a lost puppy. "The way he looks at you cmon! You two have to be a thing!" Mindy said out of patience already.

It was time. "Okay fine. 2 months." I said as me and Ethan grew closer to each other. "2 MONTHS!? OH CMON I WAS 2 MONTHS AWAY!" I hear Mindy shout as everyone started to come towards us.

"I knew it! Pay up Mindy." Tara said smirking as I looked at them confused, were they betting on how long they thought weve been dating?

"Was it that obvious..." Ethan and I both asked awkwardly. Everyone eyed each other knowing, "Oh trust me roomie. We knew." Quinn said chuckling with the others.

"Why keep it a secret though?" Tara asked as I looked at her and gave her a soft smile, "Privacy reasons but hey now its out the bag!" I said as I was now sitting on the couch with Ethan as my legs went over his legs.

After a few minutes, the tv news started to talk about a murder that just happened. "Um hey sam, tara come see this!" Chad said motioning the two to come over.

It showed that the ghostface mask had been found. "Oh shit." I said outloud acting terrified. "Isn't that the two film nerds in our film class?" Mindy said shocked

"Pack a bag, we leave in ten." We all hear Sam say as she grabbed a knife. Tara looked at her as if she was crazy.

I look at Quinn swiftly as Tara continued to defend that it probably had nothing to do with them. "Stel, Mindy, Chad back me up." Sam said as the three of us looked at eachother. "It is..." Chad stated as Mindy finished his sentence, "close to home.."

"Everything is always connected Tara, this is common sense T." I said sighing looking worried. "See!" Sam said as Tara groaned and looked at Quinn.

"Quinn your dads a detective right? Can you call him before Sam makes us flee the fucking state and leave my college education out!" Tara says as Quinn nodded but all of a sudden we heard Sam's phone ring.

We all look at it worried it was Ghostface. "Wait why did everyone just look at her phone when it rang..?" Ethan asked confused as I patted his shoulder as Anika said, "You gotta keep up my dude."

We looked at Sam who seemed calm now, "Who was it?" I asked as Sam just sighed saying no one.

"Sam, my dad wants to talk to you here." Quin. said as she handed the phone to Sam.

For a few seconds they talked until Sam had gaven the phone back to Quinn.
"I'll be back." Sam said as she headed out the door and Tara following her without noticing.

"This cannot be happening again." Mindy said groaning in annoyance. "E wanna go to my room?" I said standing up as he stood up as well, "Yes please." He said giving me a warm smile.

"Im gonna head back to my room, completely forgot I had a boy over." Quinn said confused as I just chuckled.

"Dont be loud please." Mindy said praying with her hands as she pointed at me Quinn and Ethan.

"Oh seriously Mindy. We'll be right back." I said giggling as I dragged Ethan to my room.

I closed and locked my door as I turned around to see Ethan already pushing his self onto me. "Hey bunny." I said smirked as I put my hands around his neck. "Finally some alone time." He said smirking as he leaned down to kiss me as we aggressively made out as he pushed me onto my door holding his hand out on my head so I didn't bump into it.

I pushed him back as we both tumbled to my bed as continued to make out, he sat up as I started to sit on his lap as I played softly with his hair.

He made his way onto my neck attacking it sending me butterflies on my stomach and I couldn't help but moan, "You like that huh?" Ethan said smirking as I bit my lip nodding as I looked down at his lips and felt the need to kiss it again.

I moaned in pleasure as we made out aggressively until we heard a familiar voice, "Remember when I said dont be loud, what happened to that??"

I looked at Ethan who rolled his eyes as I chuckled getting out of his lap, "Sorry mins!"

I was about to unlock it until I felt Ethan pull me back into him as he kissed my neck, sucking on it as I tried not to moan right in front of the door.

"Good thing you locked this or I would've probably died." Mindy said chuckling as I softly chuckled. "Promise you wont have to ever hear or see anything." I said trying my hardest not to moan.

Ethan knew where my sweet spot was and would always do it on purpose if there were people there.

I roll my eyes playfully as Ethan was now hugging me from the back and whispered into
my ear, "She wont because Im gonna fucking seriously gut her if she doesn't fuck off."

I looked at Ethan a little shocked but giggled, "It was one time shh." I said as I unlocked my
door as I kissed him.