14: Life Support

"Richie loved those movies. He was a strong fierce man." He said as he walked back to Sam.

Ethan and Quinn were now infront of the two while I was behind making sure they didn't try anything.

I heard a scoff from one of the sisters which made Quinn glare.

"He was a pussy." Sam stated.
"What?" Bailey questioned.

"He was a man-baby, who let his girlfriend do all the killing." She snap back.

Bailey had his gun pointed at her as he gritted his teeth, "He was a strong, vrile young man!"

"He was a limp dick fuck, who cried before I slit his throat!" She said.

"Shut the fuck up!" Quinn yelled as she tried to attack her but before she could, Tara slammed a brick on her face knocking her out.

Gunshots filled the air behind me as we all ducked.

"Sam lets go!" I heard Tara yell, but before I could chase them I saw Ethan run straight to Kirby body slamming her against the ground as he pushed his knife into where she was stabbed before.

I heard running near me as I swiftly turned to see Sam running straight to me.

I felt my arm sting as I yelled out, "You fucking bitch!"

I grabbed my knife swinging back at her.

I sliced one of her arms as I smirked, "An arm for an arm huh?"

"Traitor!" She yelled out as I went forward to attack her but before I could I noticed Tara run to Ethan.

"Ethan watch out!" I shouted but before I could do anything I felt my stomach get slashed.

She pushed me to the ground as I felt my whole body getting slashed.

"You fucking psycho!" I shouted as I turned to grab my knife and quickly stabbed her wrist which made her instantly drop her hand.

I noticed she looked to Tara who was losing the fight between her and Ethan.
This was my chance to knock her out.

I quickly slammed my head onto hers which made her fall off me.

"Idiot." I muttered.

"Sam!" I heard Tara cry out.

"Shes mine!" I shouted to Ethan who grabbed Tara by the hair and pushed her towards me.

"No no no Stel please! You dont want to do this!" She cried out as I smirked.

"Oh but I do." I said as I ran to her with my knife charged.

I charged for her stomach and I pulled it off and went for her chest area leaving her to drop to the floor.

"Tara!" I heard a weak voice mutter as I turned to see Bailey who was stepping on her wrist that I had just stabbed.

She yelled out in pain as Quinn and Ethan walked towards where I was.

"Now this is what Im talking about. Sweet old revenge am I right?" Bailey said smirking.

He flipped her over now stepping on her stomach wound.

"You wont win, Mindy and Gale are alive!" She muttered.

"Oh please, we aren't stupid. We're gonna finish them off." Ethan said as I laughed a little.

"I said you would pay. And now you will." Bailey muttered.

Screams filled the room.
Then there it was,
Silence filled the room.

No more screams, just silence.