13: Swing and a Hit

"Suprise." I said smirking as I played with my mask.

"No.." Tara said in disbelief.
"Stel..?" Sam said in betrayal as she looked me and up down.

I pointed my knife towards the mask,
"This was my uncles. Stu Macher." I said smirking.

"He was my favorite." Quinn said smirking as we all walked separately around them.

"Mi-Mindy was right." Tara said in shock with a hint of betrayal.

"But why?" Sam asked as I rolled my eyes scoffing.

"Oh please I did this to kill god fucking Gale and Sydney and you." I said pointing at Tara with my knife.

"What the hell did I do to you!" Tara shouted in fear.

"You know what you did!" I yelled which made Sam put her arm over her little sister.

"Thats number three." Bailey said pointing towards Ethan.

"That's number two." Bailey said as I put my uncles mask on a mannequin.

"Which leaves..." He pulled out the final mask,
"Your fathers. This is what we've been counting down to Sam." He said tilting his head as Sam looked at him in disbelief.

"Im gonna need you to put it on." He said.
She looked at him if he was a lunatic.
I mean he was but.

"Fuck you!" She shouted slapping the mask away from her.

Ethan quickly slashed Sams arm causing her to groan.

She stared down at him as we all began to taunt her and circle them.

"You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara shouted as I swung my knife on her.

"Ow fuck!" She said as she got ahold of her arm.

"Don't talk to my boyfriend like that you "bitch!" I said shouting.

"Hey! Wha-What is this? You did this as a family?" Sam said as she only looked towards them and not me.

"Hell yeah bitch! You should know better than anyone!" Quinn said as we all finally moved to the same spot.

"They're still not getting it." Ethan said to me as he looked at me chuckling as I did too.

"Look I don't know what you believe. Especially you Stel. But I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro. It wasn't me! You know that Stel you were there." Sam said trying to defend herself as I scoffed as I looked at Ethan who was smirking.

"Yeah of course we know that. You think this is based on that bullshit conspiracy theory about you?" Bailey said shaking his head.

"Come on who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place?" I said grinning as I glanced at Quinn who was smirking.

She rose her hand proudly claiming she did it,
"You know how easy it was to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain? It is so easy to convince the world to believe the worst in people rather than the best?" Quinn said gritting her teeth as she spoke more and more.

"Because its not enough to just kill someone these days." I said as I let Ethan finish the sentence off.

"You have to assassinate their character first. So when Dad here 'discovers' your horribly mutilated bodies." He said as I swung my knife towards Tara to scare her.
She quickly jumped and moved back.

"Posed with Sam wearing her fathers mask. He'll say some dumb idiot read on the internet that you're the real Ghostface! And took matters into their own deluded hands." Ethan said as he pointed his knife towards Sam.