5: Oozy

I noticed him going to the window as he placed his knife sharply on it, Anika was halfway there crying in pain.

"Anika! You have to move right now!" Mindy shouted in fear as Anika looked back once more to see ghostface standing right behind her. She screamed in terror as Ghostface began to shake the ladder.

"Baby I dont wanna die!" Anika said shouting as she cried holding onto the ladder as it shook.

"Anika come on grab my hand!" Sam said extending her arm. "Come on baby you have to make it!" Mindy shouted crying.

The closer Anika got the more Ethan shook it harder making sure Anika was dying tonight.

Anika held onto Sam's hand but quickly slipped away as the ladder tipped her off as Mindy and Sam screamed and cried.

Ethan stared at them proud and back to Stella where Act 1 would offically end.

Ghostface grabbed onto Stella showing them that she was still there. "Stella no!" Sam shouted crying.

"S-Sam Mindy." Stella said weakly as Ghostface pushed her near the window as Ethan whispered, "Im sorry about this one, itll hurt."

"Let her go!" Mindy shouted in anger. "You bastard! Fuck you!" Sam shouted crying as they watched Stella about to die in fromt of them.

"Oh I'll let her live just this once." Ghostface shouted with his voice changer.

Before he let Stella go he stabbed her one last time before pushing her onto Quinn's bed.

Ethan couldn't help but worry about his girlfriend who was fine with this plan and reassured she wanted to do it just so her friends would believe its not her.

He knew tommorow morning he'd be the number one suspect in the group. But didn't bother because all he cared about was seeing his girlfriend tommorow.

First Pov Stella.

As I layed there on the bed I felt a little oozy. I sat up a little holding my wound as I groaned in pain.

I looked across to me seeing Danny there, "Hey hey Sam and Mindy are getting help! They'll be there soon! Stay awake now kid! Come on!" He said trying to encourage but I just flopped down feeling oozy.

I looked to my side seeing my dad and Amber.

Better acting than me Stel nice job- Amber said smirking.

You'll get out of this kid! Nice plan by the way, that was sick!- Stu said giggling

As I just chuckled and stared at the ceiling as my eyes drifted.

—————

I sat next to Mindy who looked drained as I sat next to her drained as well. I knew once Ethan came, he'd be the number one suspect.

I look up to see Chad speed walking towards Ethan angrily as I just watched. "Where the fuck were you man!?" Chad said yelling as he pushed Ethan against a car.

Ethan looked frightened as he pretended to be confused as he said, "What- When?"

"You know when man! You leave and my friends and sister almost get killed!" Chad shouted angrily as I noticed Mindy staring at Ethan as if she wanted to kill him.

"I- I was at Econ! You know this! Stella knew! You all knew!" Ethan said defending himself as Chad let him go, "Fuck man."

"Oh my god...who?" Ethan asked as Chad replied, "Anika and Quinn."

His eyes then went to me as he walked towards to me and Mindy. "Stel oh my god are you okay? Mindy Im so sorry."

"Step the fuck back. You're at the top of my list." Mindy said glaring at him as I pretended to look lost.

"Stel? Ar- are you hurt what happened?" Ethan asked as Chad and Mindy eyed him. I noticed and spoke up, "It's okay guys, E lets just chat over here." I stood up as he followed me to where Chad had pushed Ethan into.

"Im fucking watching you." Mindy said as she death stared him.

"Does it hurt bad?" He asked as he grabbed my hand and I just chuckled, "I've gotten stabbed way worse than this. Trust me E, im okay."

"You don't think its me right?" He asked looking sad as he quickly glanced at Mindy and Chad who were staring at him hard.

"I-I don't know E. Be honest were you really at Econ?" I said looking anywhere but his eyes. I felt his hand move my chin to look at him as he said, "I promise Stel, I was. Im so sorry, I should've stayed with you."

He hugged me tightly as I hugged him shutting my eyes as I smiled softly. "Trust me E, its okay. It was part of the plan." I whispered as I buried my face into his neck.

As we continued the act, I noticed in the corner of my eye,
Gale. Fucking. Weathers.

"You're fucking kidding me." I muttered under my breath so only Ethan could hear it.
I scoffed as I rolled my eyes and observed what was even happening and of course Gale god damn Weathers pops up everytime a murder like these happen.

I can't wait to get revenge on her and Sidney Prescott. They better watch their backs, like Mindy said this isnt just another copy of the other murders.

This time, we'll finish the whole act.