3: The Suspects

Mindy had pulled everyone in the friend group into some sort of meeting about ghost face.
I for one actually was interested in what she had to say.

Did Astella want Mindy dead, no.
If Mindy got in the way? Yes.

"Okay good everyone's here!" Mindy said as she stood up. "Go on?" I said leaning towards Mindy because I was actually interested.

I was set next to Ethan and Chad who had a notebook and pen out.

"As terrifying as this must seems, I actually get to redeem myself for not catching the killer last time.." She said as she continued on...

"The way I see it, is that someone is out to make a sequel to the requel!" Mindy said clasping her hands as I was dumbfounded.
"What's a requel?" Anika asked raising her hand confused just like me.

"You're beautiful sweetie, but lets hold questions on for later.

"Stab 1 was in woodsboro, Stab 2...they were in college!" Sam said as Tara asked, "Could the killer be copying the movie?" I rolled my eyes jokingly and said, "Boo, who gives a fuck about movies."

Quinn pointed at me in agreement. "Good point Stel. Okay look heroes in college check. Suspicious new characters to round out he suspect list and or body count check check!" She said as she pointed at Quinn, Ethan, and Anika.

"I dont like this.." Ethan said looking away a little as I held his hand softly and gave him a soft smile.

"But it can't just be about Stab 2." Mindy said as I nodded, "Why not?" Tara asked.
"Because it would only make sense if we were in a sequel. But were not in a sequel." She said as I spoke up, "Duh, I mean nobody makes sequels anymore."

"Mhm exactly, which means! We're in a franchise! And there are certain rules to a continuing franchise!" Mindy said excitedly as Sam muttered, "I had a feeling..."

As Mindy spoke about the rules a certain sentence she said made my eyes go back to listening, "If the killers last were whiny snowflake film nerds with letterbox discounts instead of personalities."

Another sentence she said that caught me was, "It's not looking to good for Kirby and Gale..."

She continued about the worst part and god is she smart. "It's not just the friend group. Any of us can go at any time, especially Sam snd Tara..."

The friend group looked terrified and freaked out.

"Does- Am I in the friend group?" Ethan asked as he paused to say, "Am I gonna die a virgin?" Everyone looked at the boy confused as I tilt my head and patted his back.

"That was a weird overshare but that brings us to our current suspect. Ethan. The shy dorky guy that no one suspects because he's so shy and dorky!" She said clasping her hands together as Ethan looked confused and offended.

"Wait why am I a suspect because Im randomly Chad's roomate and Stella's boyfriend?" He said trying to defend himself as I nodded.

"Roomate lotteries can be juked! And Stella my precious little barbie. Never trust the love interest!" She said shouting the last part as I giggled a little. "Cmon Mins, give him a break. What if the killers not even part of our friend group?" I said shrugging. She squinted her eyes and brought herself up, "Good point. But moving on. Quinn. The slutty roomate, the horror movie classic." Mindy said as Quinn tilted her head saying, "Sex positive, but thank you?"

"How did you come to live with Sam, Tara, and Stel?" Mindy asked squinting her eyes suspiciously at Quinn. "I answered their ad online." She said calmly as Mindy stepped back and said, "Okay say no more! You just implicated yourself!"

"It was an anonymous ad Mindy and plus her dads a cop." Tara said as I nodded, "Still she could've know and even more reason she could be the killer! Her dad being a cop gives her a great cover! Do you not know how these movies work Tara!!??" Mindy said frantically.

I giggled as I said, "Liver her alone!" Ethan chuckled as Mindy was confused but got the joke. "Get it Mins!" I said chuckling. "Okay Stel...but that leaves our last suspect! Anika. You're beautiful sweetie. But never trust the love interest!" She said pointing at Anika and Ethan.

"Wait what about you guys?" Ethan asked as the group turned to look at him confused, "Im
pretty sure its safe to say we're good because we were all woodsboro." Mindy said shrugging as we all nodded.
"Yeah I agree." Chad said as Quinn spoke up, "Umm not agreed?"

"What if your guys's traumas affected you and I mean have you heard the theories about Sam..?" Ethan said as I rolled my eyes on how stupid can he be.

"Dont you fucking dare." Tara said glaring at Ethan and Anika spoke up, "I mean face it if we're all suspects then you guys are too."

Mindy looked around the group and stuck on me, I pretended to be confused as she spoke up, "What's your last name again?"
I tilt my head and chuckled, "We've been friends since high school and you don't remember seriously mins." I paused and rolled my eyes, "Schneider."

I crossed my arms as the group looked confused on why Mindy was speaking about me.

"Why does that last name seem familia-" She said as she paused and it seemed to click on her.

Fuck.

"Kill her first! Cmon lets get some action up in here!!" He said behind Mindy pretending to slice her throat.

"Holy shit." Mindy said gasping, I rolled my eyes and said, "Holy shit what?"

"Livs fucking summer fling! Holy shit how did none of us catch this! You're that guys's sister!"  She said pointing her fingers as I groaned.

"Mindy Im an only daughter. Tara and Sam know this." I said unfazed.

"Or or you could be lying! Because that guy's mom is stu macher's older sister! Which means you could be related to stu macher just like me and chad are related to randy!" She said looking shocked herself.

I stood up smiling as I walked closer to Mindy circling her.

"You know Mindy, If I was the killer and I was apart of the friend group. Think about it who would you kill or a little further on the killings first? The two main characters, the suspects, the brother, or the one that knows it all. But I mean lets think about it. Stu and Billy didn't kill Randy until the end so sidney could think it was Randy instead of Stu. So see look. The killer could actually be...you." I said putting both hands on her shoulder but laughed it off.

"Im kidding. Mindy can't be the killer and I mean how can I be related to stu. He died like 20 something years ago." I said shrugging.

"You just became suspicious for that but your woodsboro and I seriously don't think you can be it. We've known Stel for far too long." Mindy said as I nodded.

"Plus I have no motive. And I dont care about the movies so." I said shrugging.

"Yeah Mindy and you are right but look how about we all just meet up at our place tonight so we can all be safe." Sam said as I nodded in agreement.

"I have econ. I can probably only stay for a few." Ethan said as the group just nodded.

The group walked their seperate ways as me and Ethan walked to class together.

"Nice lie." Ethan said smirking as I grinned, "They wont even see it coming."

Better watch your back.