12: "Mindy?"

The end was coming.
Ethan and Stel both knew it.
They looked at each other with both fear and relief.

"We're gonna make it out. Everythings gonna work out like planned, you hear me?" He said as he placed both of his hands, cupping my cheek.

I simply nodded trying not to tear up.
"Lets get our revenge." I said with anger as he smirked.

"That's more like it." He said as we did a final kiss.

"I love you E."
"I love you too Stel."

————

Third Pov

As Sam tried to get her text to send through, she dropped her phone back into her pocket as she saw her father once again.

Billy told her to take the knife knowing that if someone said, "We're safe here" means, "We aren't safe."

She hesitated but quickly picked the knife up,
when all of a sudden her phone began to ring,
making her jump.

"Fuck." She mumbled as she realized it was only Detective Bailey.

She quickly answered,

"Sam! Get out there! Its not safe for you there!" He quickly said on the phone with worry.

Sam's expression turned into worry and fear.

"Wait what? What are you talking about??" Sam asked as she paced.

"Its Kirby!" He shouted through the phone.

"What!?" Sam exclaimed through the phone.

"I heard from the Atlana Field Office, they said shes been on a downwards spiral ever since the Woodsboro killings." Which made Sam even more confused.

"Wha, What are you talking about?" She asked confused.

"They fired Kirby for being mentally unstable two months ago. Shes no longer with the FBI." He quickly said as he got into his car.

While Sams eyes brightened up with shock, she ran towards the locked gate.
Trying to open it as she forcefully shook it trying her hardest to open it.

Meanwhile Tara and Chad...

Stel was hiding behind the door with Quinn as they listened into their conversation.

Stella quietly opened the door for Quinn to see if it was safe to go for it.

They both saw the two kissing and so Stel nodded, signaling her to go for it.

Screams filled the room as Stella watched Chad beat the shit out of Quinn.

Stels Pov (Yours)

"Tara, lets go! Come on!" I heard chad shout as I quickly went after them.

I quickly headed towards where all the ghostfaces were.

I jumped out to all three of them as I shifted my knife towards Tara, cutting her arm as she slid down.

Sam watched in fear, trying to grab a hold of her knife but it slid down her hand once I tried to behead her.

'Beheadings people..beheadings' Stu said shaking his head as he watched the whole thing.

Sam dropped down as well, the only one up was Chad.

I quickly aimed at his neck as he ducked quickly shouted, "Beheadings!"

I groaned in pain as I felt him crash me down.
"Tara! Come on!" I heard Sam say as I watched the two leave while I noticed chad pick up the camera.