8: Dear Astella,

FLASHBACK!!!
(Sorry to the ones that were expecting more of Ethan😭)

This is more of a Wes chapter with Ethan included but only in the beginning, I wanted to make this so theres some more background info.
So so sorry again for the ones expecting a normal chapter...

"What the fuck Amber!" I said shouting frantically at her. "Look, I know how much he matters to you, but we need to kill someone next and it can't be Sam and Tara yet. Im sorry truly Stella. Also it wasn't my idea to kill your boyfriend, blame richie." She said shrugging as she popped a grape into her mouth.

"Hey hey! Before you come at me. I know he means the world to you, but hey at least you get a nice sob story out of it." Richie said as I scoffed in annoyance.

I looked at Quinn and Ethan for any type of backup but none except for Ethan who totally did not back me up.

"These type of plans include collateral damage that need to be dealt with?" The boy said shrugging as I eyed him.

"So what my boyfriends collateral damage now. Fuck Amber seriously, Wes has done nothing but be the kindest, most hardworking guy I have ever seen! He's done nothing wrong! Please." I said crying outloud, begging them.

"Look we dont have that many options, we need Mindy, Chad, Tara, Sam, Dewey, Gale, and Liv alive right now. And plus Wes is gonna go anyways, sooner or later during this act." Richie said sighing.

"For fuck sake why Wes!? Why him, seriously fuck! Why not Mindy?? Why not fucking liv!??!" I said shouting frantically as I tried my hardest for them to think about killing someone else other than my boyfriend.

I pased back and fourth constantly as they all just seemed stressed out as well.

"Fine. Okay. We wont kill Wes." Amber said as I let out a thankful sigh, "Thank you."

"Yet." She continued her sentence I said covered my face as I sat down next to Ethan.

"Okay. Just, let me spend more time with him, please. I need Wes okay?" I said as I sucked my tears back in.

"Yeah, yeah." Richie said as he scoffed in annoyance as he looked at his notification. "Great Sam wants me to come meet her. Naive fucking bitch." He said standing up annoyed.

"If this plan doesnt work. You three know what to do." Amber said especially just looking at me as I nodded.

I looked at Ethan and Quinn then back at the two couple.

If their plan doesnt work, Plan C has to work or all this was for nothing. If Wes was going to die, this plan of theirs needed to work, because my boyfriend isnt going to just die just because of these two cheap ripoff ghostface wanna be's.

————

Text Message
Wes 💞💞
11:20am

Stel
Hey you awake?

Wes
I am now!!
Goodmorning, is everything okay?
Stelll
Hellooo

Stel
Hii goodmorning!!
I was just wondering If I can come over if thats okay with your mom and you ofc

Wes
Please come, Im dying alone over here.
Moms already off to work, so itll just be me and you!
I miss you.
Please come here.
Also be careful when your on ur way here,
bring the tazer I got you okay?
Are you on ur way stel
Pls...
If you don't come in 10 seconds im gonna die
STELLL pls
Baby come over now pls
Be safe when you do tho.
Also remember. Tazer.