6: Jealous

The thought of not being able to be the one who kills Gale made me mad, but at least she dies. Mindy was right legacy characters dont matter anymore.

The more I stared at her, the more it made me mad. Who did Gale think she was writing books about every single time about the Ghostface killings. It was time someone wrote a book about her.

I felt a hand softly rubbing my shoulder, I softned my gaze to Ethan as he asked, "You okay?"

I just nodded as I smiled softly into his eyes praying that this will all work out in the end.

"Im just worried about all this E. I dont want you getting hurt." I said as I cupped his cheeks with my hands.

Before he could say anything, Mindy interrupted him, "Oh trust me nothing bad will happen to ghostface over here because hes ghostface."

"I was at econ!" Ethan said defensively. Mindy was now standing next to me with a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah sure ghostface." I looked at Mindy, "Give him a break Mins, maybe he was at econ." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh give him a break! Give me a break. Remember never trust the love interest??!" Mindy said slightly shouting, I sighed as I looked over at Ethan who looked defeated.

"Mindy, Stel!" Chad said shouting, making us all look over to him. "Gale found something. We have to go check it out." He said as he grabbed my hand. "And you. You're coming along." He said death staring Ethan as he pointed at him.

"Great ghostface is coming with us." Mindy said rolling her eyes as we started walking.

As we walked to the car I looked back at Ethan death staring Chad. Once Ethan saw me, his gaze softned but that quickly changed back once he saw Chad was still holding my hand as we walked.

I turned back around as Chad looked back to Ethan then back at me.

Ethan was a few steps behind but wasnt close enough to hear too much.

"Be careful around him Stel." Chad started as I noticed his gaze softened. "Chad, I promise you E wouldn't and couldn't even hurt a fly. I- I trust him okay." I said acting slightly off.

"He could be ghostface! We were all there. Except Ethan." He said as we came to a stop at the car. I looked up at him and back at Ethan who was getting in the car.

"I know you're concerned but please Chad can we talk about this later. I just need some time to think." I said stressed out. Instead of going on, Chad nodded as he just pulled me into a hug as I hugged back willingly knowing Ethan was definitely seeing this. I'll deal with the consequences later.

—————

Ethans Pov

As I was walking behind Stel and Chad, I noticed they were still holding hands.

Does Chad have a death wish or what.

The way he was so close to her made me feel irritated. Who does Chad think he is?

For fuck sake just because he thinks im ghostface doesnt mean he has to be all touchy with my girlfriend. Shes mine. Not his.

I stared at Chad with hatred until I noticed Stel looking at me, I softned my gaze but that quickly changed as I still saw that they were still holding hands.

She turned away and then Chad looked back at me as I pretended to look innocent knowing if he saw me death stare at him, he'd most likely be convinced im ghostface and that this innocent nerdy act was all a show.

I could slightly hear Chad talk to Stel but I couldn't hear them clearly and it irritated me.

I seriously can't wait to kill Chad.

I got into the car but I noticed Chad and Stel were still talking.

I felt my eyes burning at them noticing how Chad was so close to Stel and there it was.
Chad came forward to hug Stel.

He has a fucking death wish. Im gonna gut that son of a bitch.

You better watch your back Chad.

———

Stels Pov.

We finally arrived and walked inside the building which looked abandoned.

And just like that Gale fell for the trap. She really is determined to make a book about this one. Too bad shes gonna die before she can.

"Is this a movie theater?" Sam asked confused as we all walked in.

Gale opened the curtains as she said, "Its not just any type of theater. Its a shrine."

Ethan, Detective Bailey, and I already knew what this was and had to act clueless and shocked.

We all walked towards the shrine and observed. "What the hell." Sam muttered as Mindy shockingly said, "They have the whole god damn franchise."

"Jesus." I mumbled acting shocked. I walked around to observe and noticed Stu Macher.

"This place is real creepy, dont you think?" Chad asked as he crept up behind me which startled me a little. "Yeah...I mean howd they even get all this?" I asked outloud as Tara added, "Yeah, I mean isnt this all evidence?"

"Evidence can get lost real easily. And police love money." Kirby said as everyone went back to observing.

I looked around to see Ethan already staring at me as he walked towards me but I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned around to see Chad facing me.

"Hey about earlier, Im sorry. I just wanted to make sure you're safe." He said as I softly nodded understanding.

If only you knew Chad.

"I know Chad, same goes for you, but I trust Ethan and the police said his alibi checks out." I said as I felt Ethan slide his hand onto my waist.

"Chad, do you really think I'd hurt My Girlfriend?" Ethan said as Chad scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Just shut up Chad before Ethan turns you into the next target. Jesus.

Chad stared at Ethan as he put his gaze back to me ignoring Ethan beside me, "I just want you to be careful and safe Stel. I don't want anything bad happening to you." He said as he rubbed my hand.

"I understand." Was all I said knowing if I said anything else to Chad, Ethan would most likely break his innocent act.

Thank god Detective Bailey said outloud, "You all have been through so much."

"Hey Stel can we talk?" Ethan asked pulling me aside away from Chad. "Yeah of course" I said as we pulled away from the group into another room.

About facing the consequences later...I take it back I don't want to face the consequences anymore.