7: Guilt

"Look E, I promise you Chad and I are nothing but friends." I said as I cupped his cheek rubbing it softly as he took my hand off.

I looked at him softly with guilt. "E...cmon."
He looked back down at me and it wasnt his usual soft gaze, it was different. He was looking at me if he was planning on killing me.

"I promise you E." I started again as I felt him coming towards me as I stumbled back, "Chad and I are nothing." I continued but stopped as I felt my body hit the wall.

I looked at him as he was now staring at me mad. "E. Please Chad is just a friend." I said but before I could continue he put his hand around my neck but not enough to make me not be able to breathe.

I felt his breath on my ear as he softly whispered, "He's just a friend huh?"

"Yes, I promise you E. I dont like him. I only want you Ethan." I said as he was now a few inches away from my face.

"How many times did you guys hook up." He said sounding angry. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I took his hands off me. "Ethan seriously what is wrong with you!?" I asked in disbelief slightly walking away from him.

He grabbed me as he pinned me against the wall again. "You didnt answer my question." He said as I just covered my face and looked back up at him. "E. It was in the past. I promise you Ethan, I want you only and I love you so much. I promise you." I said as I cupped his cheeks.

"How many times did you guys hook up." He asked once again and I knew he wouldnt drop it until I answered it.

I let out a sigh and looked away from him and said, "Almost everyday after Liv and Wes died. But that was only because we were both sad and lonely and I promise you E. Me and Chad are nothing but just friends."

"You're seriously killing me Stel." He said as he groaned. "Please E. I pr-" Before I could finish I felt his lips smash into mine as he put his whole body onto mine.

I felt his hand go under my skirt as I stopped him. I looked up at him and said, "We're in the open, they could walk in us."

"So what, who cares?" He said as he pulled my body into his as I just rolled my eyes. "Serously E. Cmon, what if-" I said getting interrupted by Ethan,

"What if that, what if this, what if I just want you all to myself." He said as put a hand on my neck as he went for my lips.

I kissed back but softly pushed away from him as I said, "Ethan. I promise you, we will get to do this later, but not in public. Its too risky."

He scoffed as he rolled his eyes turning his body from me as I just stood there watching his  reaction. "If it was Wes asking you would do it. No hesitation right?" He said as he turned back to me with a darker look on his face.

For a second he looked like he was ghostface and was about to kill me jesus.

I scoffed at his mention of Wes as I said, "Seriously Ethan." He scoffed back as he came closer to me which made me back up to the wall once again.

"Wes is lucky he fucking died or else I would have killed him myself." He said in an aggressive tone which made me speechless.

Is he fucking serious right now.

"What the fuck Ethan. What the fuck is your problem!? All I said was we cant do it in public and you're bringing up my dead ex boyfriend! The fuck is wrong with you." I said shouting but not too loud so that the others could hear.

"The fuck is wrong with me?! Hey sweetheart dont fucking forget that you and I are apart of this whole psycho revenge plan. So if Im wrong in the head so are. fucking. you." He said smirking with a dark tone in his voice.

"Jesus Ethan what the fuck." I said scoffing as I pushed him off me as I walked away.

"For fuck sake Stel! If it was Wes, you'd probably be all up on him huh?!" He said shouting as I turned to look at him noticing he seemed to start tearing up.

I softned my gaze at him and said, "E, cmon. You know thats not it. Look, I dont understand why you're suddenly acting out, but if its something I did. Im sorry okay? Just please please Ethan, keep your shit together. We have an act and role to do here. But I promise you E, If I had to pick Wes, Chad, or you. Id always pick you. I love you E."

The last part wasn't a lie, I really meant it. If I had to choose any, I'd choose him 100 percent.

He started to soften his gaze at me as he just pulled me into a hug. "Im sorry Stel. I-I don't know why I started acting that way. You said no and I got upset and I shouldn't have. Im sorry, really Stel I am." He said as he snuggled his head into my neck.

I rubbed his back as he pulled away, "Its okay E, dont worry." I said smiling at him.

But did he really mean those words about Wes?

I couldnt help but think of what Ethan said about Wes.

What would happen if Wes was alive right now, how would he think of me doing this.

And there it was.
The feeling of guilt crawled onto my mind.