11: Public

Travelling in public.
The train in NYC were usually crowded, usually filled with weird people along the way.

"Travelling in public, wow." I mumbled as I saw how crowded it was.

"Why can't we just travel in a different way? It's so crowded here." Ethan spoke up as we all rushed to stick together.

"You know you didn't have to come right." Tara said rolling her eyes as Ethan looked at me, then back to where he was walking.

"So we can get picked off one by one? No thank you." He spoke up as we hurried down the stairs.

I held onto Ethans hand while we seemed to have lost sight of the others.

"Hey guys!" Mindy shouted, "Chad!" She shouted once again as me and Ethan tried to hurry.

But it was too late,
Mindy was too late.

Ethan grabbed her shoulder, which made Mindy jump, "Fuck!" She yelled out glaring at him.

"Get away from me Ghostface." She spit out as I stood next to her.

"We'll have to catch the next train, we shouldnt be too behind." I said pushing my hair a little back.

"Cmon Stel, lets get away from Ghostface over here." Mindy said grabbing my arm as she glared at Ethan.

"Mindy we can't go too far away from him, he could get attacked." I said as I shared a worried expression.

"Stel, I love you. But it is so obvious he is GHOSTFACE!" She said shouting the ghostface loudly and clearly.

"Mins, what if he's not and its Sam's boyfriend? He was acting real suspicious when he went to us, and notice how we got left behind, I saw him dragging all of them except us." I said to Mindy making her eyes brighten up as her eyebrows scrunched with confusion.

"Wait. You could be right...But there's always a second one and plus he was the one who 'saved' us with a ladder, he couldnt of been in two places at once." She said as the next train came.

I looked at Ethan trying to see if he got on and he did.
It felt relieving knowing he was fine.
Of course he'd be fine, he was ghostface.

I looked down to Mindy who was struggling trying to get her text with Chad to go through.

"Great. It wont send." Mindy said rolling her eyes as she seemed to change her eyes into a glare behind me.
I turned to see what she was glaring at and saw Ethan waving with a warm smile.

I smiled back and turned to Mindy who mouthed 'Go away!'

"Dont you think you're being a little too harah on E, Mins?" I said slightly frowning.

"No, not at all. Hes ghostface so I don't feel bad." Mindy said rolling her eyes.

I stared at her with the 'Cmon'
which she sighed, "If you want you can go to him, I'll be fine here. He's your boyfriend. Just be careful. I really do have a feeling he is ghostface Stel."

"Mins, not every love interest is ghostface. Like Wes." I said with an upside down smile.

"Be careful Mins. A lot of creepy people here." I said eyeing some of the weirdos.

"Yeah, you too." She said as I nodded.

I pushed my way through some people as I finally made it to Ethan.

"Oh hey, you okay?" Ethan said as he hugged me softly.

"Yeah of course, Mindy's all alone now. The final act is gonna begin soon." I said whispering to him.

"Everything will work out perfectly. They won't even see whats coming." He said planting a kiss on my forehead as he just puts his soft, warm hands on my face, holding it to look up at him.

"Come here." He said smirking as he pulled my closer to lean in for a kiss.

It was a passionate kiss, this kiss felt more softer but rougher at the same time.

We finally pulled away as I turned to look at Mindy who seemed to have been pushed back a few.

I turned back to Ethan as he just grabbed onto my waist not letting me go.

The lights would go dark everytime 2 minutes which made it harder to see Mindy.

Suddenly the doors open as we stopped and I went to look at Mindy who was sitting on the floor with a bloody stomach.

Ethans eyes brightened up as he quickly grabbed my hand as he shouted, "Mindy!"

"Somebody help!" I shouted as both me and Ethan tried to help her up.

"Shit Mindy, oh fuck." I said cursing as ethan and I held her up.

"Fuck," Mindy said groaning as we pulled her to a side,

"Somebody help!" Ethan shouted as people just stared in shock.

"Fuck, I got it wrong again." Mindy said as she moaned in pain.

I looked up at Ethan who seemed to almost of smiled during that moment.

"Hey you're gonna be okay Mindy." I said as a police officer came.

"You guys have to go, i'll be fine." Mindy said as I shook my head.

"No no Mindy we aren't leaving you!" I said with a worried expression.

"Please, I need to make sure Chad is okay. So please just go okay." She said as she was now being put into an emergency car.

"Fuck Mindy! Okay okay!" I said running my hands through my hair as I glanced at Ethan then back at Mindy.

"I'll be okay, go." She said as we both just nodded.

We watched her get taken away,
When she was out of sight we immediately left.

The final act.

A/N:

I'll probably post the marauders book after im finished with this one tbh.

I was gonna make a normal one with in the 4th year, the goblet of fire,
like cedric x reader and then harry after gof is done.

But that was just an idea
I'll definitely publish the Sirius x Reader book after I finish with this book.

I think I just need like 3 more chapters?
2-3 I think but yeah