4: Stab Stab

"What time you leaving for econ hm?" I said smiling as I was on top of him cuddling.

"15 minutes." He said as he gazed at me grabbing my chin softly. "I'll try not to stab you hard." He said as I scoffed, "Aren't you just so romantic."

"Hey I don't want to hurt you Stel, I promise. I could never hurt you." He said as he leaned in for a kiss.

We kissed for a few until I pulled away and said, "As I said multiple times, you could never hurt me. It's all part of the plan so it's okay."

"I promise after tonight i'll make sure to kiss you a billion trillion times. God I love you Stel. I always will." He said as his gaze on me softened like he was a lost puppy.

"I love you E." I said as I leaned in to kiss him once again. I felt his tounge in mine as I giggled as he sat up as he held my waist.

I checked my phone to see it was almost time so I pulled away saying, "Econ, remember?"

He rolled his eyes and groaned in annoyance, "Fuck econ. I just want to be with my baby." He said caressing my cheek as I chuckled in awe.

"Ethan we still have to go outside and make sure they know you're going to econ." I said as I stood up but felt myself getting pulled back down.

"I have 4 more minutes Stel." He said with his puppy dog eyes as I sighed and said, "Fine E."

I saw his smile grew as he started to kiss my neck as he pushed me back to a wall holding my head softly.

I grabbed his face gently pushing him towards my lips as we both grew out of control and started to make out. I felt his hands go lower as our makeout session started to get more heated until the door opened wide which caused me and Ethan to jump and seperate.

"Mindy jesus do you seriously ever knock!" I said shouting. "Trust me I will learn my lesson starting now..." She said seeming frightened, she paused and then continued, "I was just trying to check if you were okay but you definitely are."

"I was about to head out anyways." Ethan said as he grabbed his bag and I took his arm as we left to go out.

"Where you going Ethan." Mindy said eyeing him as I nudged mindy playfully. "He has econ you all should know this by now." I said sighing as he was on his way to the door.

I opened the door for him as I said, "Careful when you're walking kay? Call me or text me when you're at econ. Just be safe E. Love you."

I pecked him a kiss as he nodded saying, "Promise, Love you too. See you tommorow Stel. Stay safe."

I nodded smiling as I closed the door. I made my way to the kitchen as Chad and Tara were talking. I eye them and glance at Mindy if she was thinking the same thing. "Just make out already!" Mindy said as I chuckled.

Sam came into the kitchen and suddenly Chad had an idea to nickname our group. "Core five come on!" He said looking at each of us for any sign of approval.

"Nope no way." Mindy said shaking her head and tara doing the same thing. He looked at me as I awkwardly smiled at him saying, "Mm no thanks."

"Oh cmon Sam!" He said as Sam just chuckled and high fived him. As our conversations continued, Anika told us to look at the tv.

It was talking about how Sam could be part of the killing. I look at Mindy and Chad worried as I just sighed. Of course this was all an act but I truly did like Mindy, Chad, Anika, and sometimes Tara. Sam too maybe.

But I couldn't back down now. I made a choice. Whatever happens, happens.

I notice Sam sit down at the table as we all sat down with her trying to comfort her.