𝐯𝐢. Welcome to LA!

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
[ Chapter Six | .ೃ*: ]

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

The bustling heart of Los Angeles buzzed with energy and aspiration. Neon lights painted the city in vibrant hues, illuminating the dreams of countless souls who had journeyed to this iconic place.

LA's vibe was infectious, and everyone seemed to strive towards their own version of stardom.

Including Kimberly Martin.

▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎

KIMBERLY STOOD BY the towering water fountain in front of LAX, her thoughts as chaotic as the city around her. The splashing water seemed to mimic the rhythm of her racing heart.

"What the hell am I doing here?" she quietly questioned. The words escaped her lips with a mix of a joke, and solemn.

Nevertheless, she kept an open mind about this experience.

"Chasing dreams, remember?" Mindy interjected, chuckling softly. "Or at least my dreams."

Kimberly chuckled, then sighed. "You always had the big dreams, Mindy. I was just-"

"And yet, here we both are!" Mindy cut her sentence off and place her arm around her. "In the City of Angels. It's funny how life throws us curveballs."

The two girls paused for a moment, tuning into the city's vibe.

"So, this is LA," Benjamin remarked, sweeping an arm out towards the sprawling cityscape. "Feels just like in the movies, doesn't it?"

Genesis smiled warmly, "Well, it's definitely more... vivid than I expected. It's like you can feel the dreams in the air."

Kimberly chuckled, "That or it's just LA's famous smog."

Mindy snickered at Kimberly's joke. "Either way, it's new, exciting, and a little bit scary."

As the four shared a collective moment, a sleek black limousine pulled up to the fountain. The window rolled down, revealing none other than Kelly Wainwright, her sunglasses reflecting the LA sun.

"Hope you didn't wait long," Kelly remarked, a hint of her usual business-like tone softened by a smile. "Welcome to LA, girls."

Mindy looked over at Kimberly with excitement evident in her face. "Ready to start this crazy adventure?"

Kimberly hesitated for a brief moment, then with a confident nod replied, "I guess."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

-'๑'-

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.