𝐢. The Auditions.

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
[ Chapter One | ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ]

THE TWO TEENAGERS stepped out of the cab and walked to the venue

THE TWO TEENAGERS stepped out of the cab and walked to the venue. Before Kimberly paid the driver, he wished her good luck and told her everything would work out in her favor.

Little did he know that she didn't want this, and little did she know that it would.

"Can you believe we're here!" Mindy optimistically asked Kimberly.

"Honestly Mindy," Kimberly scoffed, "No, I cannot."

Mindy rolled her eyes and grinned, gently holding Kimberly's arm and walking alongside her inside the venue. "You're gonna enjoy it, Kim, trust me."

"I'm sure I won't!" Kimberly sarcastically grinned. "Hopefully you get picked by Gustavo though."

"Trust me I will. He'll want to sign me when he sees what I have to offer."

"You seem very confident about this."

"Oh, I am."

▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎

KIMBERLY AND MINDY walked into the venue, stunned by what they were looking at. Duluth, Minnesota, is such a small town, and neither of them anticipated seeing so many people coming to audition.

Let alone people they knew.

"THIS IS MADNESS. I'M A STAR!" said a blonde teenager, who Kimberly happened to recognize from the back of her shoulder.

Aside from seeing familiar faces, Kimberly hoped no one would approach her. She hadn't spotted anyone else yet, but Mindy did.

And she has made it quite obvious to her.

"OH, MY GOD." Mindy gasped.

Kimberly glanced in her direction to see who it was intended for, but she quickly turned her head away since she knew who it was and what was about to happen.

"Oh, Mindy don't-"

"JAMES,"

"Oh no."

"ISSAC,"

"Don't-"

"... DIAMOND."

Kimberly sighed and hid her face from embarrassment. "This is going to be a disaster," she thought to herself, over and over again.

▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎

JAMES DIAMOND AND Mindy Harper have been rivals since the beginning of birth. They were once next-door neighbors and possible lovers in another life. They're both fame-hungry people, who would do anything for the spotlight.