𝐱𝐢. Stage Etiquette.

𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖
[ Chapter Eleven | ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ]

AS THE MORNING sun cast its golden rays over the Palm Woods, Kimberly and Mindy found themselves once again standing outside the recording studio, anticipation coursing through their veins

The door swung open, revealing Gustavo, with his signature stern expression.

"Alright, listen up you wannabe superstars!" Gustavo bellowed, his voice booming through the studio. "Today, we're going to work on your stage presence. And I expect nothing less than perfection!"

Kimberly exchanged a nervous glance with Mindy, their determination flickering in their eyes as they braced themselves for Gustavo's intense training.

▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎▄︎

GUSTAVO PACED BACK and forth in front of them, his eyes scanning each of them critically. "Now, remember," he continued, his voice low and commanding. "When you step onto that stage, you need to own it! You need to command the attention of every single person in that audience. You need to make them feel what you're feeling, and you need to make them believe it!"

Kimberly and Mindy nodded, hanging onto Gustavo's every word as they prepared to soak up his wisdom.

"Now, let's start with some simple exercises," Gustavo instructed, clapping his hands together. "I want you to stand up straight, shoulders back, chin up. You need to exude confidence from every pore of your body!"

Kimberly and Mindy straightened their spines, mirroring Gustavo's posture as they listened intently.

"Now, imagine there's a spotlight shining directly on you," Gustavo continued, his voice taking on a theatrical edge. "I want you to bask in that spotlight, to revel in the attention. You are the star of the show, and the world is watching!"

Kimberly and Mindy closed their eyes, envisioning themselves standing center stage as they absorbed Gustavo's words.

As Kimberly's eyes were closed, her mind wandered around Gustavo's words about commanding the stage. She could feel the imaginary spotlight warming her skin, and the imagined crowd hanging on her every word. 

It was a thrilling sensation, but deep down inside, she knew she wasn't cut out for the fame and glamour that came with being a performer.

Opening her eyes, Kimberly took a deep breath, grounding herself in the reality of the studio. She glanced over at Mindy, who seemed to be thriving under Gustavo's guidance, her eyes shining with excitement. 

"Good, good," Gustavo nodded approvingly. "Now, let's see you walk across the room with purpose. Each step should be deliberate, each movement should be fluid. You are not just walking; you are strutting, you are gliding, you are commanding attention!"