[3] Akk

When Akk saw Ayan was crying, he instantly felt bad for pinning him down even though he had no intentions hurting him. He just panicked when he saw the boy was trying to jump out of the 4th floor. Akk had just left the room for a few minutes to get some painkillers and a glass of water for him. He didn't expect the boy to react that way.

But Akk noticed there was something off about this stranger. After everything that Akk had done for him to help the boy was acting in such a panic mode. Like Akk was trying to kill him or something. No normal person would react that way. Unless...

Akk was wondering if something happened to this boy while he watched him from afar. He was still hiding in the corner and visibly shaking. With the boy's previous reaction and his state now, Akk was sure that something had happened to him and probably got triggered when Akk tried to restrain him. Did these two policemen from yesterday do something to him? He looked over to the boy who seemed to be slowly calming down.

Assuming it would be the best to leave the boy alone, Akk quietly left the room. After he closed the door behind him carefully he went into his kitchen and got himself a glass of water which he gulped down with one of the painkillers he wanted to give the other boy. His head hurt. Akk looked at his watch. It was only 2 pm. He was exhausted. Akk sighed and tried to remember yesterday's events.

-

After he almost got caught by the janitor while trying to break into his school Akk was now hiding in the dark alleys for the last 30 minutes. He made sure that nobody was following him. As soon as Akk left his hideout, he saw someone in the distance running towards him and stopped when they saw Akk.

Suddenly a loud gunshot was heard. Akk flinched. Shit! What the hell just happened? Then two guys arrived and threw the person to the ground. Akk heard someone screaming in pain.

Akk froze. Shit! The police are here!? What should he do? Help that person? But what if the police discovered him and started questioning him? They could find out why he was running away. Akk didn't know what to do. For now the two guys didn't seem to notice Akk so he decided to leave. He didn't risk to get caught.

But as soon as he wanted to leave Akk noticed that it was a young boy's voice. Why were the police following a random boy, shooting him and now beating him up? It didn't make sense.

A sudden thought went through Akk's head. What if it wasn't the police? Maybe they were some criminals trying to kill the boy. But Akk didn't know if that was less frightening. Even if they were the police there was no reason using such brutal force. Akk felt like he had to help the boy. Otherwise he would probably die.

And without a second thought and without knowing if they weren't actually cops Akk was quietly sneaking towards them. On his way Akk found a wooden bat left on the ground and decided to take it with him. He was pretty sure that he would need to use it.

When he almost arrived there Akk stopped and looked around his surroundings to check that no one was there to attack him from behind. But nobody was there.

Akk couldn't see the other guys' faces as their back were facing towards him. The two guys still didn't notice Akk coming from behind. So Akk took his chance. His heart was beating fast and his legs were shaking uncontrollably as he swung the bat as hard as he could, trying to aim for their heads.

Baaaammm!

Akk couldn't see if he had missed but he heard someone collapsing so he tried again.