[11] Unexpected reunion

Ayan instantly knew that it was Akk who dragged him into the storage room. While entering the room Ayan stumbled over Akk's feet and they both lost their balance and fell on top of each other.

As they fell, Akk quickly managed to slip his hand under Ayan's head to cushion his fall. But Ayan still whimpered in pain when he felt Akk accidentally elbow him in the ribs and gasped for air. He closed his eyes and waited for the pain to disappear.

Akk immediately tried to get up to check up on him but couldn't as his hand was still under Ayan's head and Ayan couldn't get up because Akk was still laying on him. So they just stayed in that uncomfortable position for a few seconds which felt like hours.

Ayan slowly dared to open his eyes again and looked directly into Akk's face which was only a few centimetres away from his. It was the first time that their faces were that close and they just stared at each other, not daring move even an inch out of fear of accidentally hurting the other.

Ayan had never noticed until now how good-looking Akk actually was. He noticed the three small moles, scattered across Akk's defined face. His dark brown hair, which had been neatly styled before, was now pretty messy, falling perfectly into his face. His doe eyes which were looking into Ayan's were now sparkling with excitement. Ayan then saw Akk's full dark lips and had the sudden urge to kiss them when he noticed that the taller boy slowly came closer to him, almost making their lips touch.

They finally came to their senses when they suddenly heard the school bell ringing. Akk panicked and quickly got up and then just left without saying a word, leaving Ayan dumbfounded behind. Confused, Ayan got up as well and was now the one chasing Akk.

He called for Akk but got no answer, so Ayan just kept following Akk until they arrived at a classroom, apparently at Akk's. They saw the teacher just about to close the door when she saw them and gestured for them to come inside.

"Akk! That's really nice of you to show the new student the way to their classroom. As expected from the school prefect. Please, come in." They both were shocked to learn they were even in the same class. While Ayan stayed with the teacher, Akk rushed quietly to his desk, which was right in the middle of the classroom, and sat down.

"Good morning. I'm Miss Sani and you must be our new classmate. Please introduce yourself." Miss Sani said with a friendly smile.

"Hello. My name is Ayan Sukkhaphisit. But you can call me Aye. I just got transferred here and I hope to get along with you guys." Ayan introduced himself shortly and Miss Sani nodded satisfied.

"Ok, nice to get to know you. You can sit next to Akk. There is still a seat left next to him. And Akk, can you please show Ayan around the school and help him out a little bit?" Akk had no choice but to nod, although his face probably said otherwise.

Ayan could feel the suspicious looks of his new classmates as he slowly walked to his new seat. He also heard them talking about him and knew exactly why.

They were surely wondering how someone could transfer to a high-class school like Suppalo in the middle of the school year. It was really unusual because the entrance exams only took place only once a year. In the end, everybody came to the same conclusion that Ayan had cheated his way in.

That was another reason why Ayan didn't want to transfer. He knew that everyone would gossip about his sudden transfer and that sooner or later he would surely be treated badly because of it. And if people found out about him and his uncle as well, things would get really fucked up for Ayan.

Ayan already hated it here.

-

After the lesson ended, Ayan wanted to talk to Akk, but he immediately left with two boys Ayan didn't know, apparently his friends, so he didn't get a chance to talk to him alone.

Annoyed, Ayan then left the school and went to meet his gang at their hiding place. Today they had a meeting to discuss their next plan.

Ayan was nervous as he recalled their last meeting. After leaving Akk's apartment, he immediately went to the hideout to inform the others that he was still alive and well.

-

Although Ayan had almost fully recovered, the scars were still visible and the others were shocked to see him in this condition. They were already very worried about him after he had disappeared for days without a trace. And when he came back in really bad shape, they got really protective of him.

They, of course, wanted to know all the details about what had happened to him, but Ayan refused. First, because he wanted to protect Akk, and second, because he didn't remember either. So they couldn't really do anything about it, but they took more care of him so that something like this wouldn't happen again.

-

As usual, when Ayan arrived at the hideout, none of the other gang members were there since they were probably still at the university. Ayan was always the first to arrive. So, as always, he just lay down on the couch and soon fell asleep.